"Fun rounds"

Add as 'server minigame'

• Total voters

Nessmonk

Recognized Member
Oi lads, today I was playing jb and asked people if we should have a fun round, 100% said yes, so I explained what 'fun rounds' are. : A round where all reds are allowed to do whateer they'd like (with ammo), Blu's get godmode but arent allowed to hurt reds. At every half minute ( 12:30 12:00 11:30) FF will be turned on and reds will have to 'sacrifice' another red to let the fun round continue. If FF has been turned on, there has to be a kill in the next 2 minutes (FF at 11:30, a sacrifice has to be made between 11:30 and 9:30) If the timer started at 11:30 and a kill has been made at 11:20, the next timer will be at 11:00. But if te timer started at 11:00 and someone got killed at 10:15, the next timer will be at 10:00. If someone got sacrificed the process continues. If there hasn't been a kill after the 2 minutes, blus are allowed to hunt down reds and kill them until until the reds make a sacrifice (lets say 9 reds are left with 2 blus, blus stay in godmode an kill reds till the reds themselves kill a red, then the blus wont hurt reds anymore until this happens again.). There will be given an LR if 1/2 reds survive (blus get out of godmode). Reds not allowed to show ammo ofc, (@littleirishman @DaFrogMC did I forget anything?)

Also, blus are allowed to stay in inaccesible areas during this 'server minigame'
Comment if you find this stupid, cool sounding or that you think there need to be some tweaks.
Hope to hear feedback from you :3
-Ness

JSVague

Recognized Member
So....give godmode to blus and hope text stops them from going ape shit
turn on ff with time limits (cough hungergames cough)
And its practicly a freeday at the end bc reds willcamp blu, especially if they in an inaccessible area bc thn there is only one wy out
all this ofc needs an admin on to sacrifice the "fun" bc lil dicks are gonna call freekill every fucking round.
No.

Dawgicorn

Recognized Member
This sounds so stupid I might cry. sorry

Versity

Recognized Member
So Stupid it could work? I think we should give it a try, it sounds like a great idea! In fact, it IS a great idea, we played a few rounds ourselves and its actually well maintained, and fun. :D we need to add this in.

JSVague

Recognized Member
So Stupid it could work? I think we should give it a try, it sounds like a great idea! In fact, it IS a great idea, we played a few rounds ourselves and its actually well maintained, and fun. :D we need to add this in.
Not well maintained. On a 32 full JB with new people and greifers this will go wrong fast.

Nessmonk

Recognized Member
;- ; didn't really think of a full server, more thinking of a 10 man server or some ahit. I did it, and then voted numerous times if they wanted to do it again and all votes were positive. Also, the godmode thing, if they kill someone without the 2 minutes being on they get slain and if they go it again a 30 minute teamban for intentional freekill. saying they won't go apeshit because of words will then imply to all rounds? And Father, the concept might sound shit or stupid, but it's basically a freeday and hunger games mixed :3

bruh

I think you should be banned.

Who cares about your opinion. - NO ONE.
Why should I be banned? you're the one who mic spams to shit. freekills, and says its just a game, when people want to play it correctly.

Blitz1763

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
No. Ness you know better.

bruh

okay, but look at the likes on beast's comment, then look at the likes on yours. tell me, again, who should have been banned from staff position?

Nessmonk

Recognized Member
@Blitz1763 was bored af and there were like 6 people on at the time. Everyone enjoyed, well not the people who dislike HG and just wantto kill Blus(ws like 1 person). It seemed like fun ok ;- ;