Games for 7 dollars or less?

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
So I have 7 dollars in my steam wallet and don’t know what game to get. Any recommendations?

L1nk

Recognized Member
Get three more dollars then get One Shot,
and play it blindly.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member

Fluquor

basically hitlerchan
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Try out terraria when it goes on sale, it's $9.99 normally but it occasionally goes for 50% off, another similar game is starbound, but it's $14.99 so it's a bit out of range. Of course, both of these games are MAINLY for playing with friends so, if you've got other people to play with, those two are definitely my go to games.

Snap

TF2 Admin
Downwell, Montaro, Organ Trail, Plants VS Zombies, One Finger Death Punch, Super Hexagon. All notable games for less than $5

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
Get three more dollars then get One Shot,
and play it blindly.
Try out terraria when it goes on sale, it's $9.99 normally but it occasionally goes for 50% off, another similar game is starbound, but it's $14.99 so it's a bit out of range. Of course, both of these games are MAINLY for playing with friends so, if you've got other people to play with, those two are definitely my go to games.
Currently The Sims 3, Mass Effect, Crysis, Mass Effect 2, and The Binding of Isaac are under $7! I'd recommend the binding of isaac, but its up to you.

https://store.steampowered.com/search/?category1=998&filter=ut1
Downwell, Montaro, Organ Trail, Plants VS Zombies, One Finger Death Punch, Super Hexagon. All notable games for less than $5
Thanks for recommending non-meme games. I’ll probably wait until terraria is on sale and get it. The other games look good but aren’t really my style.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Thanks for recommending non-meme games. I’ll probably wait until terraria is on sale and get it. The other games look good but aren’t really my style.
B-b-but Deep Space Waifu isn't a meme game ;-;

Eggs

Recognized Member
free bowling 3d is an immersive bowling simulator that took the devs three years to design, program, and fine tune the mechanics of moving your mouse.

Green

my burgers are aggressive
How many of you degenerates tagged me in this post?
I secretly am neutral to most of you
I hear insurgency is fun. I cant really get into it though. It also might be a dead game

Per[I]sh

Doki Doki Literature club + Hentai mod from the workshop is not bad in all honesty.