Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Homicide

Recognized Member
Everything I list below, except for R6S, are games I play on the PS4. I don’t have many PC games that I play frequently.

-The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
-Rainbow Six: Siege
-Yakuza: Kiwami (Will be buying Yakuza 0 later this week, pumped as hell for it)
-Terraria
-Metal Gear V: The Phantom Pain

Outside of all that, I just spend my time watching YouTube and learning new techniques for making bosses.

Last edited:

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Everything I list below, except for R6S, are games I play on the PS4. I don’t have many PC games that I play frequently.

-The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
-Rainbow Six: Siege
-Yakuza: Kiwami (Will be buying Yakuza 0 later this week, pumped as hell for it)
-Terraria
-Metal Gear V: The Phantom Pain

Outside of all that, I just spend my time watching YouTube and learning new techniques for making bosses.
Console 60FPS

PC Mastur Race 200+ FPS

Make the right choice

Lord Homicide

Recognized Member
Console 60FPS

PC Mastur Race 200+ FPS

Make the right choice
Console: Runs smooth enough for me FPS

PC: Runs smooth enough for me FPS

Make the right choice. (Inb4 someone takes these messages seriously)

Besides Tf2 I play a few games:

Roblox: (Survive The Disasters 2 and 1, Speedrun 4, Unit 1986 Vietnam, Typical Colors 2 and Counter Blox, MMC Zombies Project, etc)
Terraria (Modded) Calamity, Tremor, Thorium, Crystilium and a ton of others
The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth + (Modded) More mushrooms, Beth the demon, and more
Osu (18k total songs downloaded to play not have played)
Killing Floor 2

Overall everything if I had friends or someone to play with. I just kinda quit for the time being with college and stuff I've been a little busy and just not in the mood for much. Plus I had to cut a ton of toxic people and just communications in general with everyone. So for the time being I've just been chilling. Trying to figure out life and stuff. So I suck at aiming and can barely use mouse again it's like 23 days offish.
Not much.png

I'd love a few recommendations I guess. I do own Overwatch and a few other things but you know Tf2 is my love when I get into it. Which is an on an off thing. Overwatch is just toxic and very repetitive in the long run to me. Platformers are great just not kaizo or I wanna be the guy kinda stuff. I'm more casual at this point.

Console: Runs smooth enough for me FPS

PC: Runs smooth enough for me FPS

Make the right choice. (Inb4 someone takes these messages seriously)
Either or I use both always have when I don't have money for either or. Personally it's a matter of having fun and being able to enjoy myself. If I can have friends that tips the scale because I can get more enjoyment. Though it doesn't really matter to me in the long run.

Egossi

GMod (only cinema on a server called Swamp)
Fortnite (although I'm bored of it cause its a dogshit game, i still play with friends)
CS:GO (jailbreak and minigames)
Dota 2 (only play huskar cause im retarded)
GTA: Online (waiting for a new DLC and I only play with friends)
Dynasty Warriors 8
Airmech (dead game)
Town of Salem
and I still play GTA: SA cause its my favorite game of all time (also downloaded MTA and SA:MP so was gonna try those out)

I also actually havent been playing TF2 since 2016, just started playing again this week

Robely

Recognized Member
GMod (only cinema on a server called Swamp)
Fortnite (although I'm bored of it cause its a dogshit game, i still play with friends)
CS:GO (jailbreak and minigames)
Dota 2 (only play huskar cause im retarded)
GTA: Online (waiting for a new DLC and I only play with friends)
Dynasty Warriors 8
Airmech (dead game)
Town of Salem
and I still play GTA: SA cause its my favorite game of all time (also downloaded MTA and SA:MP so was gonna try those out)

I also actually havent been playing TF2 since 2016, just started playing again this week
Hey just a heads up since you're new, please dont post on threads that are 3 weeks old or longer as that's necroposting and is against the rules, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.