Robely

Recognized Member
hi this is real gear hop.

Please write my name with a lot of space between the word gearhop

I used to be admin for like 4 years and had a mini game in jb named after me and i think still have a green name in the discord server but I can't check cuz I'm actually not back yet

Yes I am flexing on sg-gaming.com

I have no idea who half of you are but I'm not back from my mission yet so I can't actually play on the server for like another year or so

I'm making this introduction post cuz I've been gone a long time and will come back in a year

Whatever happened to zero seventeen sixty three

Please give me power Jack's

Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin

I used to be admin for like 4 years and had a mini game in jb named after me and i think still have a green name in the discord server but I can't check cuz I'm actually not back yet

I have no idea who half of you are but I'm not back from my mission yet so I can't actually play on the server for like another year or so

I'm making this introduction post cuz I've been gone a long time and will come back in a year

zero ban

hi gear

me dusk

i give powerjacks upon return

Sleep

I don't know you but im willing to give you powerjacks. How many do you want

Buns

Recognized Member
Sorry that your other half turned out to be a stinky :(
and had a mini game in jb named after me
This is part of his personality guys

Robely

Recognized Member
Sorry gunna post twice forgot how forums work
Hey Gear it's been a while
Hey Moashu, long time no see my man!
who are you????
Creater of GFH the Anime
Sorry that your other half turned out to be a stinky :(
We don't speak of it
This is is part of his personality guys
I could change it to be more like Buns Chronicles 2 when if you'd like. Though I'd much prefer Gearhop Minigame
Didn't you get that from getting multiple people to like all your posts?
To be honest I didn't ask them to at all, I asked them to stop. Which kinda made it even funnier that a certain someone mentioned above hated me for literal years because of it. Classic
Also good luck on your mission Gear, can't wait to see ya again soon
Thanks man! Can't wait to talk to you all again properly!

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
To be honest I didn't ask them to at all, I asked them to stop. Which kinda made it even funnier that a certain someone mentioned above hated me for literal years because of it. Classic
Right I remember it was just a meme some people did now. I'm assuming the person that hated you being Mr. 4 digit number. If that person was me since I'm in third place then sorry I was young and stupid :p

Robely

Recognized Member
Hi Gearhop :eek:
Hi sapphire :eek:
Right I remember it was just a meme some people did now. I'm assuming the person that hated you being Mr. 4 digit number. If that person was me since I'm in third place then sorry I was young and stupid :p
Lol don't worry it wasn't you ;)
The only reason I opened this was for u it’s nice to see u back
Aw, thanks Tash! Though I'm not back quite yet! Still got a bit to go!

Baron

Recognized Member