Genicide Sho

Should Genocide Sho still be a admin?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic Bui

Posting irrevelant or useless content
Right now there is a freekiller named Megalovania. That person has freekilled 16 person or more. You maybe asking what's with the title, it envolves Sho. The game was into 10 or so minutes and Geno was on. Good right but no, Mega just joined the game and started to kill people. It took geno 5 minutes to realize that he was killing so many people and so geno skated him and ask why. Mega said isn't that how you play. Dumb answer and Geno doesn't ban him and what's next round. Bs he kills more and then Geno slides it and then next round I had to kill him because he kept killing. Geno or Ebola finally bans him for fucks sakes after how many kills.

In this forum I asked for Geno to not be an admin for
1. Being afk when in the server
2. Gives freekiller a warning knowing they will still kill.
3. Not really paying attention.

I am sorry Geno but it is the best for the server.

Tricky

•~•
Realistically, he is should stay.
I just put no as a joke.

♥RizaTiz♥

Recognized Member
Right now there is a freekiller named Megalovania. That person has freekilled 16 person or more. You maybe asking what's with the title, it involves Sho. The game was into 10 or so minutes and Geno was on. Good right but no, Mega just joined the game and started to kill people. It took geno 5 minutes to realize that he was killing so many people and so geno skated him and ask why. Mega said isn't that how you play. Dumb answer and Geno doesn't ban him and what's next round. Bs he kills more and then Geno slides it and then next round I had to kill him because he kept killing. Geno or Ebola finally bans him for fucks sakes after how many kills.

In this forum I asked for Geno to not be an admin for
1. Being afk when in the server
2. Gives freekiller a warning knowing they will still kill.
3. Not really paying attention.

1.Yes. Kick an admin off because they're dealing with things irl and can't deal with shit on the server.
2. When I was actually looking at my monitor for brief moments all I saw were people out of medic attacking a blu and mega killing them. I finally slayed him once I got back on and saw I got killed for no reason yet no other orders were given of my knowledge since noone else in medic was dieing by no other blu team member.
3. As I said before I slayed him, Though I didn't want to teamban him just yet because well. We know Jb.
"Omg he was killing teh rebellers" or "ermfg i accidently sh0t u y u slay me"
so I waited till next round. I hardly took notice of next round because it was just 1 person that was actually was rebelling that he killed until as you said, you killed him.
4. There have been multiple people who freekill, though when warned stop or actually slay themselves.

Atleast be glad I even got onto the server to begin with.
If you had a good reason say I abused by idk, Mass slaying everybody with no reason or some shit, Sure. Go ahead. I did a bad. But It seems it's my mistake that I took my eyes off my screen to do something irl.

Also, There's this magical place called the
Report Section
Where you can report a person if you feel they did a bad.

Baron

Recognized Member
No offense, but I barely got the point, due to the god-awful punctuation and grammar.

But, that's, probably, me going through the "pretentious grammar Nazi" phase again.

I, personally, would give him another chance to, per say, redeem himself. I'm aware that the situation given makes this proposal completely absurd, but, through the cockups, I still see potential in him. Guy's determined and enthusiastic.

Extreme Anger Issues

Recognized Member
137593505136.jpg

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
Oh yes it's totally for the best to reduce the amount of admins we have until we ain't got one, how dare he be afk the bastard!

But seriously, if you think you know what's best for the server why don't you apply and try to pay attention to over 20 people talking over each other and complain in the chat. Especially when you aren't prepared and people start yanking your chain.

Mega said isn't that how you play. Dumb answer
Not everyone knows how jailbreak works ya know?

Realistically, he is should stay.
Perfect Engrish.

♥RizaTiz♥

Recognized Member
(Since my 3ds won't let me edit...)
Also, I'm pretty sure you've been told before. We aren't robots. (Maybe broski.. I'll have to check....) We can't be perfect. When everyone is screaming "Freekill" In the chat like it'll hurt the frekiller's feelings, it's hard to see who exactly is freekilling.

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
OMFG!!! AN ADMIN MADE A SMALL MISTAKE BECAUSE HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?! I THOUGHT ALL ADMINS WERE PROGRAMMED ROBOTS THAT DID NOTHING BUT PAY ATTENTION TO THE GAME AND TAKE IN EVERY BIT OF DETAIL WITHOUT FAILURE?!!! Genocide I'm very disappointed that you were sorting out your priorities instead of playing a game.
**Sarcasm mode disengaged**

1bubbainpa

Recognized Member
What is this?

You do realize admins aren't always perfect?

I hate to be a Spits level of pissed-off, but seriously, think in an admin's shoes whom just joined, has multiple accusations in chat, and can't look at everything at once.

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
If this is serious then this is actually the dumbest thing I've ever read, and I'm not even joking. How in the fuck does removing admins make the server better!? He made a small mistake every JailBreak admin of all time has made! If people were fired for this shit then there would be zero JailBreak admins cause everyone would be too afraid to go on JailBreak and risk getting fired. In the end he tried to help and did the best he could and that's all that matters.

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
If this is serious then this is actually the dumbest thing I've ever read, and I'm not even joking. How in the fuck does removing admins make the server better!? He made a small mistake every JailBreak admin of all time has made! If people were fired for this shit then there would be zero JailBreak admins cause everyone would be too afraid to go on JailBreak and risk getting fired. In the end he tried to help and did the best he could and that's all that matters.
I want the dumb rating back now, this thread has earned it.

I like trolling the forums so much with bs post
Aren't you a special cookie :3

Status
Not open for further replies.