Get rid of th lr "Mic and rule check"

KreepyQuackDuck

Recognized Member
It's dumb, they say Mic and Rule check till death if you suicide that will be taken as you don't know the rules and you will be teambaned, if you get a question wrong you'll be teambanned.
It's stupid, It's stupid, It's stupid, It's stupid.

ApexPredator436

Recognized Member
It's dumb, they say Mic and Rule check till death if you suicide that will be taken as you don't know the rules and you will be teambaned, if you get a question wrong you'll be teambanned.
So your telling me you don't know the obvious rule? Please this can be avoided by the red saying the ammount of rounds he/she wants it to go to. It's not like we are forcing him/her to do it forever.

KreepyQuackDuck

Recognized Member
So your telling me you don't know the obvious rule? Please this can be avoided by the red saying the ammount of rounds he/she wants it to go to. It's not like we are forcing him/her to do it forever.
It's dumb you don't fucking teamban someone for making a mistake, give them a damn warning, ask them politely to read the rules.
And yes, @ApexPredator436 I do know what the obvious rule is, now do you?

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
Before I post my comment I'm gonna say, Apex you barely even understand what he's saying, you put in an obvious rule post for something that had nothing to do with it. Anyway.
gordon-ramsay.jpg

Beast

Recognized Member
You do realize it's a next round lr because of the teambans, right? Whoever has been teambanning shouldn't have done that.

Dawgicorn

Recognized Member
Ok I created this Lr. They aren't supposed to teamban or do anything. The red just kills them if they get the rules wrong. There. The creator has its rules.

Dawgicorn

Recognized Member
I will do that if I see it.

Dawgicorn

Recognized Member
Your 12 or 11 really dude. I'm male. Kinda wierd

Dawgicorn

Recognized Member
What I mean is stretching pussy. Really. Really. I mean you can say it. But it's wierd.

littleirishman

Recognized Member
Ok I created this Lr. They aren't supposed to teamban or do anything. The red just kills them if they get the rules wrong. There. The creator has its rules.

Then @Father_Dawgicorn tell them "Hey thats not allowed (tb) so don't do it" Once again @JackTheRipper

It's up to the admins to teamban, maybe part of the Lr is for the blus who get it wrong get teambanned.

Okay, and the police are supposed to read you your rights as your being arrested, if they don't remember one, something bad happens to them. It's there job. Just like its the blus job to know the rules.