Should ghost mode be added?

• Yes i'll complain less!

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No i rather complain more!

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
Next step is making a suggestion thread with a poll.
Here's your suggestion.

Anywho people seem to complain how boring it is to be on spectator and not being able to participate at all especially when it takes forever for a round to end so here's a solution to that. While not being able to damage alive players you can at least walk around and (somewhat) interact with other players as if you're still alive. While not as entertaining at least defeats the boredom of sitting and doing nothing. Make it optional if possible so people won't complain even more if they would rather spectate.

EDIT: Just to make it less confusing, it can be any kind of ghost mode except the one the game uses (according to the sexy British man it's pretty annoying and useless).

Last edited:

♥RizaTiz♥

Recognized Member
So like an undead player with no use of thier weapons that basicly can go through blus and reds?

♥RizaTiz♥

Recognized Member
My reaction to ghost players
descarga (1).png

Thier Reaction to Ghost Players:
fed.gif

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
This was already implemented literally hours before this thread.

Extreme Anger Issues

Recognized Member
A voice chat for death, or spectator death match would be lit, but idk if tf2 has that kinda plugins, Gmod has it though, very fun.

Keoki

Recognized Member
Great idea for players. Horrible idea for admins. I can't do half of the things I would otherwise do with the normal spectating. Please add an option for people to disable/enable it for themselves.

SNC

Recognized Member
Great idea for players. Horrible idea for admins. I can't do half of the things I would otherwise do with the normal spectating. Please add an option for people to disable/enable it for themselves.
There is a ghost option and it allows for this.

Umbra Vorago

Recognized Member

There is currently a ghost thing in game at the moment, and I must say.

I hate it. Oh lord I hate it. Whilst in ghost mode, you can't switch teams. In ghost mode, you can't teleport to players on the other team so you can't spectate/administrate. In ghost mode, you can't do anything but fly around whilst invisible to the alive players, if we 'really' wanted that we could have gone to freeroam spectator mode.

The only good thing about it, is the ability to turn it off. Just my two cents.
Already knew, well beforehand.

JSVague

Recognized Member
A voice chat for death, or spectator death match would be lit, but idk if tf2 has that kinda plugins, Gmod has it though, very fun.
there is a voice chat for death, except alive players can hear it. Which would interfere with the matc m8

Extreme Anger Issues

Recognized Member
there is a voice chat for death, except alive players can hear it. Which would interfere with the matc m8
I know but I meant a voice chat for people who are only dead, like in ttt for Gmod you can voice with dead people while not interfering with the alive, but tf2 most likely isn't capable of that.