Gonna miss you goddamn bastards

Dfox

I've played 3195 hours of TF2, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't regret some of those. A lot of those. But, I'd also be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy a whole lot of them too.

I was planning on tagging a whole bunch of names and shit like that, but that whole thing is so overdone I won't even waste your time. Thanks to everyone who I ever talked to or played with, thanks for making me admin, thanks for letting me waste half my life on a dumb video game that isn't even good anymore, if we are being honest.

I would say I hope to see you guys again, but I don't. I never want to play this game again, and for some reason I realized that today. I don't know why, it just kinda happened. The real world catches up too quick sometimes.

Signing off for good, the former badmin and (totally not a) furry you know and love or maybe hate,
dfox

Zero1763

Recognized Member

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
I would say I hope to see you guys again, but I don't. I never want to play this game again, and for some reason I realized that today. I don't know why, it just kinda happened. The real world catches up too quick sometimes.
There's a thing called taking breaks but course people will go the unhealthy way and declare their permanent retirement and will sooner or later feel some regret.

Reactions: Cat

Yunkster

Recognized Member
Bye Dfox! Real life kinda sucks that way.
I hope you'll still be around from time to time, even if you don't enjoy TF2 anymore. If not, that's completely understandable.

Good luck and have fun with whatever you hope to do!

Shetts

Recognized Member
Aw man, @Dfox ! I will miss you great friend! You were an amazing person to have in the community and a fellow admin as well. I hope life gives you much prosperity, happiness, and success because you deserve it. If you are still going to be on steam, I definitely plan on talking with you there. Cheers and enjoy yourself. <3

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
it's unhealthy to stop playing a game that occupied a good chunk of his free time in order to do other things with his life? I don't see how that could possibly be negative.
Playing the game once in a while is alright but if he forces himself to never touch it then that can be an issue. I didn't say he has to go back wasting his time on it.

"Unhealthy" is probably not the right word to use, my bad.

Last edited: