Goodbye

Turtle

Recognized Member
Goodbye SG it was fun while it lasted but I don't feel welcome anymore I've made my memories here but friends came and went I'm left with 2 maybe I'll come back but Why does anyone care Well nobody does and exactly why im leaving :/ That's all I had to say piece out scrubs ~turtle

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Well, sad to see you go but this whole "I don't feel welcome anymore" thing seems to be a trend.

Highrize420

Recognized Member
Goodbye SG it was fun while it lasted but I don't feel welcome anymore I've made my memories here but friends came and went I'm left with 2 maybe I'll come back but Why does anyone care Well nobody does and exactly why im leaving :/ That's all I had to say piece out scrubs ~turtle
Aww man Turtle, I'm gonna miss you man. Try to stop by JB today to say bye to everyone

Dr.Duck

Recognized Member
Turtle nuuuuuu

Nachös

Recognized Member
Turtle NOOO Please

Corp. Nachös
#55019 2nd squad
Give you a firm salut soldier

Katze

Recognized Member
I do have to agree with you on that aspect.
How many times would you limit it to?
Once is fucking plenty, I've lost count of how many times I've died rebelling on Jailbreak to be warmed to "NOOB DOWN" and "FUCKING REKT" flooding the chat. It's very hostile and there's no need to do it other than douchebaggery

Turtle

Recognized Member
Once is fucking plenty, I've lost count of how many times I've died rebelling on Jailbreak to be warmed to "NOOB DOWN" and "FUCKING REKT" flooding the chat. It's very hostile and there's no need to do it other than douchebaggery
Exactly my point and i mean there is nothing i can really do because it really isnt against the rules its just plain stupid I wont lie i have done it before but i stopped a long time ago when i realize i just look like a fucking idiot