Gotta go..

Floofy

Recognized Member
I have been having some issues with my family. One of their problems is talking to peeps online, they are really scared for me, but the problem is this. I won't be able to talk to anyone or listen to anyone. I wouldn't be able to play Jailbreak but I could play the others. I also can't have internet friends so... GG it was fun with you guys.

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
Your parents are over exaggerating.
You can try convincing them that you're not doing anything stupid and that the people you talk to are fine but if they're the over protective kind of parents then welp take care i guess.

Buns

Recognized Member
Sounds like my parents from 2009

I was playing Toontown then, lol

Floofy

Recognized Member
Your parents are over exaggerating.
You can try convincing them that you're not doing anything stupid and that the people you talk to are fine but if they're the over protective kind of parents then welp take care i guess.
Literally only with this, they probably won't want to talk about it. I might come back tho, in like a month when things cool down. That's what I did last time.

MuteY

Literally only with this, they probably won't want to talk about it. I might come back tho, in like a month when things cool down. That's what I did last time.
Floofy, I don't know you much, but we will all miss you. Please don't leave forever, and please keep us updated, don't just go dead for a month. Thanks <3

Floofy

Recognized Member
Floofy, I don't know you much, but we will all miss you. Please don't leave forever, and please keep us updated, don't just go dead for a month. Thanks <3
I didn't plan too. Also apparently I missed the biggest Drama with DatPenguinDoe. It seemed insane. I'm gonna miss annoying people on that server and all the interactions.