New Guess That Song

So basically. you know jeopardy right?. and FBE Right?. So why not. we combine both into ''Guess that song'' in JB's jeopardy in tf2. Basically the warden (IF HE HAS SLAM OR ANY PLUGIN THAT CAN GIVE THEM THE ABILITY TO PLAY MUISC) Plays a song. has to be a real song. No memes. No memeifed Songs. Just real songs. for one second. okay?. and the prisoners can guess which song it is. and what producer made it. if they dont get it at the 1 second and 30 seconds pass (30 seconds being the Time to guess in). The song goes up to 5 seconds. repeat till 15 seconds. If the song that was played wasnt identifed. the prisoners lose One point. going down to negative 1. negative two. you get the idea. but if they reach Negative three/five (depending on the warden) They are to be shot.

Merpy

Queen of Ice
TF2 Admin
One, what 4k said, and two, consider the variety of music that there is and, given the average age of a JB player, their knowledge of any music produced before the 90s

So i can do this without getting banned for micspamming? Besides i made this thread just to avoid the ''INVALID GAME. INVALID GAME. INVALID GAME''

Zero1763

So i can do this without getting banned for micspamming? Besides i made this thread just to avoid the ''INVALID GAME. INVALID GAME. INVALID GAME''
I mean pretty sure micspam isn't allowed so technically no, as well as knowing music isn't common knowledge which with a game like this (especially since you drew a parallel to jeopardy) seems unfair