h-hello..~!

Rabbit

I haven't played TF2 in a while >.< b-but my friends Enigma and Mrs.Strange sounded like they were having a lot of f-fun playing! s-so I wanted to have fun too... I main Medic and sniper even though I cant aim very well. Enigma made a post so I wanted to make one too. I hope I get to make a couple new friends ^^
006.gif

Denied

jb map maker
Please do us all a favor and drop the "shy weeb" ordeal. It's obnoxious atleast by forum standard, I hear they have some serious whiteknights down in ff2 though so maybe it makes sense there. Welcome to the forums regardless, it's mostly jb players here.

Dr Cheech

Welcome to the forums. We can't all role play a soap opera on jb so join us on the ff2 server. See you around!

Rabbit

Please do us all a favor and drop the "shy weeb" ordeal. It's obnoxious atleast by forum standard, I hear they have some serious whiteknights down in ff2 though so maybe it makes sense there. Welcome to the forums regardless, it's mostly jb players here.
albeit I am shy normally I kinda wanted to enhance it and laugh at the flame, most of the posts if any after this intro one will be better. ❀

Rabbit

Welcome to the forums. We can't all role play a soap opera on jb so join us on the ff2 server. See you around!
But the over dramatic soap opera's are too much fun
po60499sg88.png

Eggs

Recognized Member
manually putting stutters in a message is pretty FeelsWeirdMan

regardless, welcome to the forums. hopefully you're the first ff2 player that is active on here

Baron

Recognized Member
As of writing this at 4:50 PM PST, evenin’.

Rabbit

manually putting stutters in a message is pretty FeelsWeirdMan

regardless, welcome to the forums. hopefully you're the first ff2 player that is active on here
as you might find out I'm pretty FeelsWeridMan :3

Rabbit

How shocking, it's not like we have plenty of those already.

Anyways hey, hi. Welcome to the torture chamber that is SG.
Its why I main medic too it balances it all out!

Rabbit

Baron

Recognized Member

Rabbit

Reactions: Ivy

Ivy

Recognized Member
Is that a edited picture or an actual scene from an anime (which i might be interested in the name if it's real)?

Gugure! Kokkuri-san [ηΉ°ηΉ°γ‚ŒοΌγ‚³γƒƒγ‚―γƒͺさん ] - (AL, MAL)

20656.jpg

Anime | Status: Finished | Genres: Comedy, Shounen, Supernatural
Stats: 1 requests across 1 threads - 0.001% of all requests

Kohina Ichimatsu is an expressionless elementary school girl who lives alone, proclaims herself to be a doll, and eats nothing but instant noodles. One day, she plays the Kokkuri game by herself and summons the fox spirit Kokkuri-san who, upon seeing her unhealthy lifestyle, takes it upon himself to become her guardian and raise her properly. Thus starts Kohina's new life of being haunted by various unique spirits.​

Last edited: