Halloween Treat-a-thon

XKirby

Recognized Member
Today's the 30th of October, so why not do something special? I'm thinking we do a couple of fun activities, whether it's Helltower, MVM, summoning Bosses for lulz, etc.

Whether we do this today or tomorrow or whatever is up to whether or not I have some time to set stuff up. Right now, I have a bunch of stuff on my Private Server that I'm willing to host for you guys.

--List of Options--
  • Mann Vs. Machine (Wave 666)
  • Helltower (Hightower Event)
  • Boss Battles (Monoculous, Horsemann, Merasmus)
  • Custom Plugin Games (Listed Below)
  • Music/Dance Party (Saiyan's the DJ!)
I'll add to this list if we come up with anything, although I'll want some restrictions. Here's that list.

--List of Restrictions--
  • VSH/FF2 (Too much to download)
  • Huntsman Hell, Dodgeball, MGE, and other non-Halloween Mods (Don't want to download too many of these.)
  • Zombie Fortress (I'm not hosting it, even though I like it.)
Here's some stuff I've been keeping private for the most part and am willing to host for you guys on my Private Server. DO NOT ASK FOR THE SOURCECODE OR PLUGINS. They'll continue to be private plugins until I can manage to fix them all.

--List of Custom Plugin Games--
  • Mann Vs. Machine Chaos (Enhanced MVM with Custom Upgrades, Robots, and Map! It's called Universal Upgrades.) BROKEN
  • Mario Bros. (A Goomba Stomp mode with Power-Ups! I usually host it on Lakeside.)
Let's have fun today, shall we? :3

SG l MagicalBurger

Recognized Member
Helltower

XKirby

Recognized Member
You'll have to wait on that, Barz ended up suggesting Wave 666 first. Sorry! I'll host Helltower in about an hour from now.

XKirby

Recognized Member
Had to bail yesterday from having a really bad day. That and Saiyan and I kept having server/plugin troubles.

Hopefully we can get some stuff done today.