New Hat Kid Boss | background music suggestion.

The first one sounds pretty appropriate for a boss theme.
Yeah! That's my actually one of my favorite OSTs from the whole game. It plays when you are fighting the final boss, on her hardest phase.

I downloaded all of the songs in 128kbps and then patched in simple fade-outs. (192kbps was available, but I chose a lower quality to get smaller file sizes.) I can provide them through Discord if @Nazuki requests it.

I think the song glitched.

When i joined the server today, and started playing as hat kid, the song didn't play, neither for me or the rest of the server could hear the music (we also checked !ff2music), so i went to my "\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\download\sound\freak_fortress_2\hatkid" folder, to check if there's anything new, and indeed, there were no modifications to the files, not only that, but, i've noticed that, everytime i join the server, or the map changes, my game tries to download this file:
Screenshot_2.png
The progress bar gets stuck at that point, and after a few seconds it continues to send the client data, without completing the download.

So the question is, is it me? does anyone else notices this?

Best regards!

Last edited:
I think the song glitched.

When i joined the server today, and started playing as hat kid, the song didn't play, neither for me or the rest of the server could hear the music (we also checked !ff2music), so i went to my "\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\download\sound\freak_fortress_2\hatkid" folder, to check if there's anything new, and indeed, there were no modifications to the files, not only that, but, i've noticed that, everytime i join the server, or the map changes, my game tries to download this file:
View attachment 5531
The progress bar gets stuck at that point, and after a few seconds it continues to send the client data, without completing the download.

So the question is, is it me? does anyone else notices this?

Best regards!
Update 1:

My client finally downloaded the file! :D.
Can't wait to try hat kid now hehe ^^

The music is too quiet to even hear over normal gunshots, much less anyone talking. Its jacket level of quiet music.
Yep, just noticed it, the song's volume is very low, i could barely hear it with all the noise everyone does xD.
I'd say it needs its volume up around 200%.