Helldivers

cartmen

Recognized Member
I was looking at games to buy during steam summer sale and I saw HellDivers it looks like a fun game but idk if I want to buy it if anyone here has the game tell me if it's a fun and worth the time and effort.

Cat

Recognized Member
Can't you just look at steam reviews?

Jimmy

Recognized Member
Can't you just look at steam reviews?

Okay Fat, what if he wanted to get an opinion on the game from other people who shared the same interests in games? If there is one game that almost everyone on the website has at one point played its TF2. People could say that the game is godly but that its their view. He wanted to see how others from the TF2 community like the game. Why are you attacking cartmen? Its joke plz

Cat

Recognized Member
Okay Fat, what if he wanted to get an opinion on the game from other people who shared the same interests in games? If there is one game that almost everyone on the website has at one point played its TF2. People could say that the game is godly but that its their view. He wanted to see how others from the TF2 community like the game. Why are you attacking cartmen? Its joke plz
I wouldn't say I attacked him. I suggested looking at steam reviews because it'd be quicker and probably more reliable. If he wanted opinions from people that liked the same games as him, he could go on the game page and see what people on his friends list has played it and asked them instead. Who's the fat one now?

Robely

Recognized Member
I wouldn't say I attacked him. I suggested looking at steam reviews because it'd be quicker and probably more reliable. If he wanted opinions from people that liked the same games as him, he could go on the game page and see what people on his friends list has played it and asked them instead. Who's the fat one now?
You. It was a joke pls no get mad

Zero1763

Recognized Member
The way you worded it comes off differently than what you just said.