Hello, Hi, Sup, Wassup, Suppy, Hy? ~~ pingu

pingu

Welcome, to nothing basically. I'm a Pyro main working for the man that owns the "Reds" since they are obviously superior, from 2014. Also i also play the only black man in Team Fortress 2 the "Demo man"
I'm usually called a Salty Phish, which is O.K. since i mean that isn't wrong with most adjectives that corespond to me. I started playing Team Fortress 2 in 2013 on a shitty laptop that could barely run Minecraft (Not paid promotion). Anyway i started playing JailBreak from 2014, usually not rebelling, going for lrs, stuff like that. Tough i didn't get it most of the times since I wasn't that good O.K..
I come from a less populated place called "Romania" I mean it's pretty populated but not where i live. Ehh, it's O.K. : ^) (That face is a clear representation of the K.M.S. face that i learnt when i played on Face-It with fucking kids that think they're better than me pieces of fucking sh....) MOVING ON.
I have 2,8k+ (Atm.) hrs. in Team Fortress 2 with knowledge on all the characters that appear in my skill range.
I usually play Team Fortress 2 about 2-3hrs. a day if I don't play "Osu" (Not paid promotion) which I am decent at can do maps variating from 4*-4.5*. I'm not gonna share any more information about myself since that would be considered being very self assured?

: ^) <---- A representation of a very long K.M.S. face.

- pingu
The Salty Phish

minimoth

Welcome, to nothing basically. I'm a Pyro main working for the man that owns the "Reds" since they are obviously superior, from 2014. Also i also play the only black man in Team Fortress 2 the "Demo man"
I'm usually called a Salty Phish, which is O.K. since i mean that isn't wrong with most adjectives that corespond to me. I started playing Team Fortress 2 in 2013 on a shitty laptop that could barely run Minecraft (Not paid promotion). Anyway i started playing JailBreak from 2014, usually not rebelling, going for lrs, stuff like that. Tough i didn't get it most of the times since I wasn't that good O.K..
I come from a less populated place called "Romania" I mean it's pretty populated but not where i live. Ehh, it's O.K. : ^) (That face is a clear representation of the K.M.S. face that i learnt when i played on Face-It with fucking kids that think they're better than me pieces of fucking sh....) MOVING ON.
I have 2,8k+ (Atm.) hrs. in Team Fortress 2 with knowledge on all the characters that appear in my skill range.
I usually play Team Fortress 2 about 2-3hrs. a day if I don't play "Osu" (Not paid promotion) which I am decent at can do maps variating from 4*-4.5*. I'm not gonna share any more information about myself since that would be considered being very self assured?

: ^) <---- A representation of a very long K.M.S. face.

- pingu
The Salty Phish
bora

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Hello pongi!~