Hello~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Hello everyone! To start things off, my name is {RETRACTED} or with an alias called "Burnham". I am from the Idleserver.com community that roams around Jailbreak servers. Ive stumbled upon this community and gave it a shot, in the end of the day, Ive come to take a liking to it. Ive stayed for a few days (and/or weeks) and gave my goodbye letter to the Idleserver players and forumers alike. The reason I stayed in this server/community is the way they treat me. Idleserver's players are usually toxic to new players meanwhile this server has players who are helpful, kind, and most of all friendly. I am thanking the player(s) "Talentless" and "Tom" (I cant mention for some odd reason) for being really kind and friendly since I was new, while Tom welcomed me into the community with a wonderful tone. This server gave me an insight of being nicer gets you better friends and all. In the end, I wouldnt see the future that I would leave this community. And again, I cant thank enough to people who helped me while I am still learning.

Best wishes,
Burnham

Reactions: Ivy

ayScrummy

Recognized Member
is that the one, the only, bo burnham?

(this guy if you were too lazy to look it up)
don't get mad at me for choosing this song. it's just an example, not threatening anyone

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
is that the one, the only, bo burnham?

(this guy if you were too lazy to look it up)
don't get mad at me for choosing this song. it's just an example, not threatening anyone
Oh that's why his name sounded familiar. My favorite Bo Burnham song is Repeat Stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.