Hellote

Bone

Hey, I'm Bone. I've been looking around for a decent FF2 server for a while now. One with interesting well made bosses, with a great community of players...

Well, since I couldn't find one I settled for yours.

I've only played on the FF2 server and usually play during the weekend due to work. I used to be a higher up staff member in another community that I was a part of for roughly 3 years before I decided to leave, but I'm sure no one cares about that. I have experience in making (somewhat) functioning maps and am in the process of learning rigging to possibly make some barely adequate FF2 bosses.

That's about all there is to know about me, seeya.

Fluquor

basically hitlerchan
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Great to hear we have some more content creators coming in, hope you enjoy your time here <3

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Hey, I'm Bone. I've been looking around for a decent FF2 server for a while now. One with interesting well made bosses, with a great community of players...

I've only played on the FF2 server and usually play during the weekend due to work. I used to be a higher up staff member in another community that I was a part of for roughly 3 years before I decided to leave, but I'm sure no one cares about that. I have experience in making (somewhat) functioning maps and am in the process of learning rigging to possibly make some barely adequate FF2 bosses.

That's about all there is to know about me, seeya.
local skeleton lactose intolerant, sad and slow death

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
I've been looking around for a decent FF2 server for a while now. One with interesting well made bosses, with a great community of players...

Seems legit.

Anyways welcome to the server. It's always good to welcome a member that isn't a brain dead child and someone who can provide something new to the community like maps or their own FF2 bosses. I remember @Lord Homicide had a thread where he took boss suggestions. Maybe when you think you've grasped the concept of making bosses you can make a thread and ask for ideas.

Bone

I appreciate the warm welcomes and Garfield image, very cool!

Great to hear we have some more content creators coming in, hope you enjoy your time here <3

It's always good to welcome a member that isn't a brain dead child and someone who can provide something new to the community like maps or their own FF2 bosses

Well, I hope I won't disappoint. Although, I can't make any promises.

Ivy

Recognized Member
about time we got a new introduction.

actually, we've been getting a ton.

a skele-ton badum-tssss