Help me get Portal 2?

♥RizaTiz♥

Recognized Member
Just asking. I lack 2 keys and 7.44 refined to get it. If you can't donate too much then atleast give a scrap or help me complete my fabricator.
Also Selling The Bread sapper for spy 8 ref and
Festive huntsman KS 12 ref

Last edited:

♥RizaTiz♥

Recognized Member
took 1 minute, but here:
http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/26893652

guy asks 2 keys for it. You could probably get it for cheaper, probably a key and a half.

You might want to search a bit more before setting a goal.
I'll see about that. I'm just trying to sell those 2 items I have and complete my fabricator, Hopefully getting atleast 2 keys. I've tried searching for price for a PRO ks Scottish handshake but no results.

WesleyTSYW

Recognized Member
Wanna know a cool trick? Get a job ya bum.

P.S: if that doesn't work, sell yourself to either the black market or the devil. You could also always sell your kidneys somewhere in North Korea.

P.S.S: I know a guy who finds homeless people on the street who just had a hang over says to them: "I'll give you $1000 to be locked up in a cage so I can do experiments on you and sell your organs. After 2 weeks, you're home free without having to think about anything.

♥RizaTiz♥

Recognized Member
Wanna know a cool trick? Get a job ya bum.

P.S: if that doesn't work, sell yourself to either the black market or the devil. You could also always sell your kidneys somewhere in North Korea.

P.S.S: I know a guy who finds homeless people on the street who just had a hang over says to them: "I'll give you $1000 to be locked up in a cage so I can do experiments on you and sell your organs. After 2 weeks, you're home free without having to think about anything.
M8 i'm not even old enough to get a j0b ¬¸¬

♥RizaTiz♥

Recognized Member
That would be wise, but I'm afraid your soul, and your ass, already belong to me.

Btw, I'll throw a refined or two at you mate.
Thx m8. And wait. I thought only mah ass belonged to ya. .3. Wait.......... OMG HE'S OBVIOUSLY PREPARING FOR OUR DATE!
TELL ME UMBRA. ABOUT YOURSELF!
*My Voice Is sexy *I have zero redeeming qualities.

RIP THIS THREAD. Umbra gifted me the game.

Last edited: