Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApexPredator436

Recognized Member
Welp, here we go again. I'm resigning. I wish this place had changed for the better and I thought it did.... Well.. It changed alright I guess, but not for the better.

It's sad really, it truly is. And in a sense... It fucking pisses me off.

I don't think you guys understand how many memories I share with SG. I doubt you all understand the emotions I feel for this community and the hope I had for it. I liked this community. I remember the old members, I remember the good old days where the owner didn't suck the dicks of robots to help the servers, and most importantly I remember that time when admins had an actual system and good set of rules to go by. I mean I can state someone that I think almost all the old members can agree with... The old SG was much better compared to this...

And I wish I could stay. But with all this work I have to do in school I don't think I have the drive to deal with both this and school work along with multiple other things. I truly don't.

And I sincerely apologize to you all. I thought that by joining back and becoming an admin I could make a difference.... Hehe. I was wrong. There was no way I alone could do something like this. I needed other people to help me through it, I alone was not strong enough to change SG for the better... And that's when it hit me... I can't get help, everyone is so fucked up on the idea on enforcing the rules their own way that none of the admins really can work together properly. It used to be that admins could work together in harmony and do more good then harm if they worked together.... That's not what SG is anymore. Now it's a free for all, half the admins came up with a bullshit enforcing system just because Asu said so and now it's painful to work with most of them.

And now Asu is praying his system of robots, admins, and programs will fix SG just by throwing at them. Well good job dude, you fucked up. You drowned SG in hope you would make it better but fucked it off by just adding more robots.

So when SG was like this in the past -
little_girl_with_chicken_3_by_anastasiya_landa-d7j2gij.jpg

SG has now been turned into a mess of programs and robots trying to help -
4747193391_227c81a413_b.jpg

The dose makes the poison, and now SG is falling apart.

Now you can all still believe it's just because people are paying more attention in school and not paying attention to servers like jail break... But back then I explicitly remember this shit never happening. It was always active, happy, and had people actually having fun, not sometimes a ghost town more often than not and just pure rule breaking. Now you can't even so much as have fun without an admin! However I will go ahead and blame the needing an admin part on our cancerous community and shitty outsiders.

And now, I just feel regret. I shouldn't be abandoning you all like this but... What can I do? I administrate like we did in the old days. I use an old system that worked and every time I get on I manage to help the servers be clear of rule breakers as they come.... like a windshield wiper. But no more. Most of these other admins no longer cooperate like two windshields wipers clearing the windshield in unison. But instead like a single windshield wiper and a man manually clearing off the windshield at the same time. It doesn't work very well.

I would care more if this was better but SG is now but a fragile shell of what it used to be, destined to crack and fall apart.

So once again I am sorry for just ditching you all like this but the stress is killing me in every degree and trying to administrate a decaying community isn't helping.

Here are some shouts outs ~ <3

@Broski. - You helped me a lot through my experience being an admin. This isn't even mentioning how good of a friend you can be. Like seriously dude thanks. You made my time here a lot more pleasant.
@Cat - We may not be on the best of terms. And yes I sincerely apologize for pissing you off. While both of us where in the wrong, I can say for certain what I did wasn't right. I'm not going to take it poorly if you don't forgive me but it'd be nice to end on a high note rather then a sour one.
@Dusk - We may have gotten into fights as of recently, but that doesn't make you a bad person or a bad admin. Keep your head up and do SG proud.
@SNC - I don't think I can thank you enough for helping me back into this community. I was a new person in a shadow of what I was used to and you lifted me up into it. You helped me find my place again here and for that I am infinitely thankful.
@Spits - While I may not agree with how you administrate do not take that as me saying you are a bad person. At heart you a great person and you have a lot of potential to be an amazing admin. Keep it up dude, the people of SG are counting on people like you. Don't let em down.
@Tricky - You are a pretty decent admin from what I have seen and a great friend. Thanks for being here and helping this community
@Queen Latifa - While we've had major disagreements in the past you as a person have a heart of gold. I apologize for my past childishness. I wish you luck as a head nurse and should you choose to come back I can only imagine you will be an exceptional admin.
@JackTheRipper - You are an amazing friend and a pretty cool admin. I've always enjoyed your company on the servers and the D&D campaign you have started has opened new opportunities for me.
@Dr. Insanity - You are an amazing admin and a pretty funny individual. On top of all that you are a pretty great friend. Keep up the good work.
@Deathstroke2312 - You have a lot of potential. You just need to know when you need to take a break and not overwork yourself. Keep your head high and your mind rational.
@Genocide Sho - Deep down I know you have potential. You just need to understand it yourself and figure out how to unleash it.
@Yuki - If you have gotten this far then you must be undergoing quite a few emotions which I can easily imagine one being hate. But I seriously need to give thanks for what you gave me. The time I have had here as an admin hasn't just been a past time but also a life style. I begin to see things normal kids get angry over as necessary processes for administrating. So for that I need to thank you. This is all without saying how thankful I am with this community. While I may dislike what you have done with it... well... The fact you made this has changed my life forever mostly for the good. With that being said I am unimaginably thankful.

For those who I did not list, don't take it personally, I'm thankful for you all in one way or another. Even the rule breakers in a sense.

So with that being said! Good bye! I may be seen on the servers rarely if I'm bored. I might pop in to see if anything has changed. Now when will I officially come back? Well, if I see a very positive change to this community and the administration system is finally put back together from the mess it is in (I mean seriously unwritten rules?! Is this community that lazy?) then I will come back when I finally have found a time where I can possibly actually get straight A's in my school for once. But unless I feel like I really need to, I likely won't try to be an admin and just be a member.

I would go on but I don't want this to become too much banter, if this resignation post offended you in any way then I apologize. The intent here wasn't to insult anyone, well... Maybe Asu since I felt a heightened amount of salt when thinking over what has happened to this server. But if I was Asu I would take this both offensively and as criticism to make the community better. But hey, he's his own person. How he does with what he is paying money for is up to him.

So see ya guys later!

Yunkster

Recognized Member
Everyone has their own way of enforcing rules, so it's inevitable. I don't agree with what you said about asu's attempt at standardizing the rules and punishments, or what you said about SG being better in the past, but I'll respect your opinion.
See you around Apex! It was nice seeing you be staff for so long.

Anyways, what's wrong with qt robotic little girls?

um9OiG2.png

420noscope

Recognized Member
Why quit when you can just fix it? It's as simple as an admin wide message "hey guys let's do some training together on this date at this time, come and join this server and we can discuss the rules, enforcement and punishment."

Anyone who doesn't come without a valid reason gets a telling off and if they do it again they get demoted.

ApexPredator436

Recognized Member
Why quit when you can just fix it? It's as simple as an admin wide message "hey guys let's do some training together on this date at this time, come and join this server and we can discuss the rules, enforcement and punishment."

Anyone who doesn't come without a valid reason gets a telling off and if they do it again they get demoted.
Ah that has been attempted but time zones usually fuck us up. And I would have stayed but not with all this school and stress shit I have been going through. It's not worth it and honestly we can discuss the rules and how to enforce them but the likelihood of Asu listening in the end is null.

420noscope

Recognized Member
Ah that has been attempted but time zones usually fuck us up. And I would have stayed but not with all this school and stress shit I have been going through. It's not worth it and honestly we can discuss the rules and how to enforce them but the likelihood of Asu listening in the end is null.

Something like 6PM GMT is 11AM-1PM US/Canada time, 7PM europe and 6AM Ausfailia. All of those are reasonable times and people can clear the slot every second saturday.

Even if people can't make it you can draw up a standard set of actions/punishments/interpretations and disseminate it to everyone as a word document. People can submit changes in writing if they can't make the group discussion. Nobody has to be at the group discussion as long as they agree to follow the decisions made by the group. You can leave the owner out of it entirely.

I'll happily minute the conversations and prepare an informational pack after each meeting if you want to try it.

Cat

Recognized Member
"We were both in the wrong". BOI. You literally told Glaze that I should give up and just become a stripper, you've trash talked me on a full jb server, you've trashed me to multiple people, you've said repeatedly that I have "anger issues" and "can't help but get mad". Like dude, I wasn't a dick to you for no reason. You're a hypocrite, a liar, someone who can't keep to their word, and everything else. I don't care if I seem like the bad guy here but I'm only stating facts. All you ever did in the past year was trash talk me over and over again thinking that it would actually do something. Even if that wasn't enough, we finally made a truce and I thought we'd actually fix what mess we made. But no apex, you decided to not keep that truce. I find out from my good admin friend that you've been gossiping about me on the admin chat and on the jb server. How low can you go, hm?

And also, stop being a fucktard. Spec has put his effort into these servers and community for over 3 years now. If you want to be a little bitch and complain about the way he does things than leave. Oh wait. Yeah. You are leaving. Good fucking riddance.

AND ALSO APEX YOU DUMBFUCK, SPEC DOESNT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU. HE PROBABLY LOOKED AT THIS THREAD AND WENT "WHAT AN IDIOT. SO GLAD WE GOT THIS OVER WITH". WHY THE FUCK, ACTUALLY THO, WHY WOULD SPEC CARE ABOUT A MEMBER LIKE YOU. DISRESPECTFUL, IGGNORANT, A COMPLAINY LITTLE BITCH. LIKE HONESTLY.

And whoever reads this, I've seen apex's apology. That apology don't mean shit though because it's nothing to me.

Extreme Anger Issues

Recognized Member
Wow I helped you and I didn't get a mention
Extreme Anger Issues rated your post: ): depression

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
AND ALSO APEX YOU DUMBFUCK, SPEC DOESNT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU. HE PROBABLY LOOKED AT THIS THREAD AND WENT "WHAT AN IDIOT. SO GLAD WE GOT THIS OVER WITH". WHY THE FUCK, ACTUALLY THO, WHY WOULD SPEC CARE ABOUT A MEMBER LIKE YOU. DISRESPECTFUL, IGGNORANT, A COMPLAINY LITTLE BITCH. LIKE HONESTLY.
Messages like these make me think the community is actually dead and that I should just quit too.

MattHattZak123

Recognized Member
Goodbye

Wickednick

Recognized Member
CrAwLiNgInMySkIn
Apex not again, I left and didn't see you for 7 months, I come back, barely see you, and you leave again
Youfrigginbeaner

Swishy

Recognized Member
"woah, thought shadow was like 11 or something" -- last thing you ever said to me.

I'll hopefully see you on a pub or something. See yea broo

"We were both in the wrong". BOI. You literally told Glaze that I should give up and just become a stripper, you've trash talked me on a full jb server, you've trashed me to multiple people, you've said repeatedly that I have "anger issues" and "can't help but get mad". Like dude, I wasn't a dick to you for no reason. You're a hypocrite, a liar, someone who can't keep to their word, and everything else. I don't care if I seem like the bad guy here but I'm only stating facts. All you ever did in the past year was trash talk me over and over again thinking that it would actually do something. Even if that wasn't enough, we finally made a truce and I thought we'd actually fix what mess we made. But no apex, you decided to not keep that truce. I find out from my good admin friend that you've been gossiping about me on the admin chat and on the jb server. How low can you go, hm?

And also, stop being a fucktard. Spec has put his effort into these servers and community for over 3 years now. If you want to be a little bitch and complain about the way he does things than leave. Oh wait. Yeah. You are leaving. Good fucking riddance.

And whoever reads this, I've seen apex's apology. That apology don't mean shit though because it's nothing to me.

COOK COOK COOK

Status
Not open for further replies.