Hey guys! I'm back!

tayo

I love Jailbreak. I have been playing SG-Gaming.net | Jailbreak sever for a lifetime. My favorite players from back in the day were: Dusk, Bray, and Sleep.

I really wish I were Unbanned from the SG-Gaming.net | Discord server because I don't think I was doing anything wrong........ but anyways, I can't wait to play with you guys again! I just got a new PC for my birthday (today, so what'd you get me?). My discord is tayo#8060 if anyone wants to play or talk about playing Jailbreak. I will talk about nothing else. My friend's name is sleep#8008 I met him on a ROBLOX adopt-me simulator. He's my best friend i've ever seen.

Sleep

Hey tayodax also known as domestic swag abuse also known as tayo also known mateo (he gave me permission to say his first name, heres proof)
Capture23232.PNG

anyway i alsmo mis the gaming sg jailbreak aservers. I really wish to tlak to my friends from thje sg gaming ,net discord server+ but unfortuantly i was wronguflly banned, but i wont get into that!
I

I hope to see you onthe servers again tayo i miss you so much. Last time we played was whens we played that roblox dating sim and we had a fake little family with kids and stuff

Pickles™

Omg Tayodax!!! I love you so much! I memba when we would play jaibwaik when we was lil boys!

We had so much fun with our fun pals like InsomniacSleep, LightningMcQueer, uhhhhh i forgor the rest because they stopped talking to me like my parents did in 2014! Anywho, i hope you get a wonderful gift from your comrades. we should play again sometime!!!!! Just like old times!! please do i dont have any real friends (not naming names) according to Anger the fat mf. Also this is funny, I too have been banned from the sg discord!! kinda weird considering i never said anything rude or misdemenoring towards my acquantanscis. hopefully this will all come to a close very soon like a good book to a good story!!

in regards
- your favourite good little kid
dyl pickle!!

tayo

Omg Tayodax!!! I love you so much! I memba when we would play jaibwaik when we was lil boys!

We had so much fun with our fun pals like InsomniacSleep, LightningMcQueer, uhhhhh i forgor the rest because they stopped talking to me like my parents did in 2014! Anywho, i hope you get a wonderful gift from your comrades. we should play again sometime!!!!! Just like old times!! please do i dont have any real friends (not naming names) according to Anger the fat mf. Also this is funny, I too have been banned from the sg discord!! kinda weird considering i never said anything rude or misdemenoring towards my acquantanscis. hopefully this will all come to a close very soon like a good book to a good story!!

in regards
- your favourite good little kid
dyl pickle!!
hop on Sg-Gaming.net | Jailbreak right this instant.