hey i'm back wtf

Narwhal

yo it's mc narwhal back here for another minecraft mod showcase i mean okay well i didnt play sg for a while cuz i didnt like all the really annoying arena gamemodes such as jb or a jail run by retards or sexton hell where it took like 6 hours to play another round so yeah

i played orange a bit and then i hated it because where the hell is sg hosted because i never dont have lag

anyways im kinda back cuz the lag is real so idk
feel free to notify me if you think i missed anything like name changes new moderators new rules whatevs

if you remember me thats great notify me and if you dont well uh fuck you
steam: Ol' Gingerbeard / Narwhal
wow

Last edited:

Narwhal

anyone else? no? me? my dad?

Last edited:

Narwhal

bumped again im such an asshole ik but people keep posting to the highlander thread and i'm impatient

Katze

Recognized Member
It's not like 4chan where you need to bump your thread to keep it from fading away into 404. Anyways, welcome back.

Nachös

Recognized Member
I'm gonna purposely ignore for this for the next few minutes,yes im typing this after i already read it.

Welcome Back

Narwhal

I'm gonna purposely ignore for this for the next few minutes,yes im typing this after i already read it.

Welcome Back
well aren't you all sunshine and rainbows

Narwhal

It's not like 4chan where you need to bump your thread to keep it from fading away into 404. Anyways, welcome back.
still it's gotta be the first thread m8

m8

Narwhal

50 minutes in, already failed 3 times. Welcome back I guess
I did it mom! anyways thanks for the WB and how many warn points do i need for a ban? i dont mean to offend

Nustra

Recognized Member
Your signature is killing my eyes @.@
Welcome back guy i kinda... remember?

Narwhal

i should have become more popular before i decided to forget about sg