hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vick

New Poster
hey, im vick aka flores. some of you guys might've seen me on the VSH servers. I only discovered this forum a couple of hours ago so hopefully it turns out well. I am from Sweden so I am a bit laggy but besides that, my experience so far playing on these servers has been great. there are many friendly people and great servers. I will try to participate and contribute to the servers and forum as much as I can. well, that was it for me.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
listen, vick, I have some bad news for you...

@Gearhop ate all of the fucking ham, we're going to have to take you out to Benny's Chinese restaurant instead. Sorry about that. Enjoy your stay!
Benny's Chinese closed down yesterday because of uhh. Something about a certain someone finished all their stocked food.

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
866EBDDD-8074-44B9-8E14-A8169ACF9090.jpeg

Anyways, welcome to the wonderful hellhole that is the SG forums. Enjoy your stay!

Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Petition to make intros just profile posts so people don’t get a free post who wants to sign

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Petition to die
Petition to ban this user for:

• Disruptive, Obnoxious behavior or being a general problem
    • Degrading other people's experience will result in punishement for you.
    • This is a category that will inevitably be impossible to comprehensibly list. If you were told to stop by an admin, you are to stop or risk being punished under this rule.
  • Harassment
    • Don't harass other people.

Beaned.

Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
If

• This is a category that will inevitably be impossible to comprehensibly list. If you were told to stop by an admin, you are to stop or risk being punished under this rule.
  • Harassment

Beaned.
we bring those rules into play you can just leave before snap bans you

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
If

Wow. Ever heard of a joke?

Plus, uh oh, Hypocrite alert.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Ever heard of no one likes you?
  • Harassment
On rules. Plus, as far as Ive remember, I dont usually do this. Unlike you and eggs towards me.

Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
If we enforced those rules then no one wouldn’t be banned so why are you copy pasting them dumb ass

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
If we enforced those rules then no one wouldn’t be banned so why are you copy pasting them dumb ass
Some people would be banned. Like the people who go after someone and continually harass them in every way imaginable. Sometimes could end up by suicide because of the persons backstory followed up by harassment or end up doing a mass murder. But most wouldnt be. tbh, even @Denied treat me badly, but not as badly as him telling me to:
Evidence.PNG

Offense or not, this is just purely rude and dangerous. Ignorance can kill.

Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
It would be a real gift if you would leave and go hurt yourself very badly thanks

Ivy

Recognized Member
Petition to die

• Harassment

Beaned.
If

Wow. Ever heard of a joke?

Plus, uh oh, Hypocrite alert.
Ever heard of no one likes you?
Some people would be banned. Like the people who go after someone and continually harass them in every way imaginable. Sometimes could end up by suicide because of the persons backstory followed up by harassment or end up doing a mass murder. But most wouldnt be. tbh, even @Denied treat me badly, but not as badly as him telling me to: View attachment 4953

It would be a real gift if you would leave and go hurt yourself very badly thanks

reminder to both of you that this is someones introduction thread, and you're essentially just hijacking it for an argument. stop it, please, and move on.

Robely

Recognized Member
Some people would be banned. Like the people who go after someone and continually harass them in every way imaginable. Sometimes could end up by suicide because of the persons backstory followed up by harassment or end up doing a mass murder. But most wouldnt be. tbh, even @Denied treat me badly, but not as badly as him telling me to: View attachment 4953

I'd really appreciate if you guys wouldn't argue on every thread. If you want to argue take it to dms, don't fill up the threads.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Some people would be banned. Like the people who go after someone and continually harass them. But most wouldnt be. tbh, even @Denied treat me badly, but not as badly as him telling me to: View attachment 4953

reminder to both of you that this is someones introduction thread, and you're essentially just hijacking it for an argument. stop it, please, and move on.
I AM trying to move on. But I can't help when these 2 keeping up the trouble. I really want to enjoy, really. But Yuki wont handle the continuous attack against me for no absolute reason. There could be one, endless hate upon me, but nothing that really damage the community.

Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Burnham keeps mentioning me and posts rules annoying me so just ask him to sit in a hole and not to talk for atleast a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.