HHHH

Bleedout

As everyone, (hopefuly), knows, the HHHH (Headless Horseless Headman's Headtaker) is broken. It is a very special weapon that takes skill to get the materials for it. So I was playing FF today, but I couldn't kill anyone. I was confused at first, but then realized that didn't do damage. I know that some items don't work in FF, but this is an EXTREMELY special weapon in-game and to myself. If somehow this could be fized, it would be much appreciated. Danke schon!

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Can't be fixed without changing the game code drastically. That's something only Valve has real control over.

Nomad

Recognized Member
As everyone, (hopefuly), knows, the HHHH (Headless Horseless Headman's Headtaker) is broken. It is a very special weapon that takes skill to get the materials for it. So I was playing FF today, but I couldn't kill anyone. I was confused at first, but then realized that didn't do damage. I know that some items don't work in FF, but this is an EXTREMELY special weapon in-game and to myself. If somehow this could be fized, it would be much appreciated. Danke schon!
It's a reskin of the Eyelander, but it doesnt have to do with a weapon being broken. Hitboxes in FF always suck.

Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
That's odd, when I used it in Arena I did fine. It's probably the hitboxes. So happy there's an edit button here.

Last edited: