Hi Everyone

Pat

Recognized Member
Just wanted to join in on the forums. I play basketball and volleyball at my school and i like to play Jb, just turned 16 and a gamer.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Joined yesterday and already wondering if admin applications are open. I am 100% sure you will make a great admin buddy.
Also, how good are you at volleyball?

Pat

Recognized Member
Joined yesterday and already wondering if admin applications are open. I am 100% sure you will make a great admin buddy.
Also, how good are you at volleyball?
well i was a mod on PBFortress before they closed and ive been on SG gaming for a while i just recently joined the forums

sapphire

Recognized Member
well i was a mod on PBFortress before they closed and ive been on SG gaming for a while i just recently joined the forums
You told me yesterday that you were signing up to be a Mod on PBFortress and now you say you were a Mod...? Which one is it?
And hello, a cold start from me lol

Pat

Recognized Member
You told me yesterday that you were signing up to be a Mod on PBFortress and now you say you were a Mod...? Which one is it?
And hello, a cold start from me lol
well like how i also told you for pbfortress you would have to have 5 references to become a mod and before becoming a mod you went through this training with the people who referenced you and then when i went to become one they said that they were closing. So technically yes i wasn’t a mod but i knew everything on wat to do and all that so i think in a way i was.

sapphire

Recognized Member
PBFortress closed? When was this?
also pog for being on JV
"PBFortress is no more... Sexy Kim. Sorry folks, we're done here. You can join our new community at Phenom.Network."
I wouldn't say they closed, more like a name change or something. That's what I found when search "pbfortress" in google

Pat

Recognized Member
"PBFortress is no more... Sexy Kim. Sorry folks, we're done here. You can join our new community at Phenom.Network."
I wouldn't say they closed, more like a name change or something. That's what I found when search "pbfortress" in google
They dont do tf2 jb anymore or anything related to tf2 im pretty sure and they dont go by PBFortress anymore so i would say they closed PBFortress and open Phantom Network.

Pat

Recognized Member
Welcome to the Forums. What name did you go by when you administration at PB? I was Moderator there myself.
I was Wave, i would usually play with tankguy legacy and those type of admins if u remeber them, those are who gave/said yes for a reference.