Hi guys im new here

FatEng

Hello, everyone.

It has been a very very long time since I played on SG servers. I recently started playing somewhat on SG JB server again. Alot of people i once knew are gone to wherelse. I just want to say Hi, and potentially meet ppl i knew once again, and new. Thanks for reading, get a dr check up if you have ligma.

Best,
Fat Eng

Dartimes

New Poster
Welcome back! I am relatively new here and I also wish to meet new people! If you ever need someone to talk to for a fresh perspective or just want some morale support let me know as I will always find a creative solution to a problem!

FatEng

Welcome back gamer. What years were you active on SG?

oh hello boys i didn't see these comments, I cant say for sure, i started playing around late 2nd yr of sg, mainly on the Trade server on the map where there was 4 zones, and teleporter from spawn.
I came back a little bit before the end of trade server, and met ppl like "wise guy" etc
I was informed recently, dust is now called bray.

Also as you can see my account is pretty old lol, and i only made this forum account like a yr or later after joining sg

The comments stated above are for reference how long I have been gone.

Last edited:

FatEng

Welcome back! I am relatively new here and I also wish to meet new people! If you ever need someone to talk to for a fresh perspective or just want some morale support let me know as I will always find a creative solution to a problem!
thanks

FatEng

thanks