Highlander Open: Teams/Practice

Ibram

Recognized Member
Now that we have two teams:
We can start practices, here are the the teams:
(If teams were to change, that is up to Keywest and Dic Soupcan)

SG Scrubs [Team 1]:
Scout: @Quote
Soldier: @White
Pyro: @Dic Soupcan
Demoman: Painis Cupcake
Heavy: @El Guapo
Engineer: @1769
Medic: @Nustra
Sniper: @Keywest7401 [Team Captain]
Spy:
SG Scrubs²[Team 2]
Scout: @SG|Time Machine Master
Soldier: Kanvas
Pyro: @-Ibram [Team Captain]
Demoman: Mike
Heavy: @Andrew
Engineer: 1800th Mercenary
Medic: Carrot
Sniper: @Aerodynamic
Spy: @MagicConchShell

Practice Dates /Times:

1st Practice: 6/18/14: 3:00 P.M. EDT (Finished)
2nd Practice: 7/5/14: 6:00 P.M. EDT

(Further dates will be discussed in this thread so everyone is comfortable)

(Team names are not to be discussed here)

Please do not be hesitant to post any problems with practice dates/time

Last edited:

Veigar

Recognized Member
Can you tag people in this post or message them on Steam? There may be a lot of schedule conflicts for people on either team. I know I probably won't be able to attend, and Teddy tends to MIA midday-night.

Ibram

Recognized Member
Can you tag people in this post or message them on Steam? There may be a lot of schedule conflicts for people on either team. I know I probably won't be able to attend, and Teddy tends to MIA midday-night.
The date above is set tomorrow, everyone should of been directed here from the other thread. The time could be changed but I would have to speak with @Dic Soupcan about a new time, maybe change the date.
Please if you have any problems with the date set for practices, either post on this thread or contact me/@Dic Soupcan

Joey

Hello, I'm getting a team together too. It's mostly people that I know, no one from SG. When we get ourselves organized, I'd like to play some scrims against your teams for practice.

Veigar

Recognized Member
It would have been fine if the time wasn't set so suddenly/close. That's only a day in advanced, and you guys haven't publicly discussed the set time before the announcement. Silly.

Ibram

Recognized Member
Did you get this from dic soup can? White was originally on the team.
These are the teams that were on the Highlander Open Post and the only teams that I know. Please tell me what class white was and which team he was on. I will speak to Key and/or Dic

Defalt

Recognized Member
My Steam Name is Painis Cupcake and I would like to take the Demoman Position.

Kris18

Recognized Member
I can't make that time. My work shift starts then. I was expecting we'd do almost nothing in terms of practice, to be honest. I could get the Sunday nights off, but maybe I should just drop from the team.