How to simp for am anime woman: Meganekko!

Lugi

No, this isn't a cat lady, sadly. A meganekko is a lass with glass(es), and the intelligence of a super computer! Either that, or just a nerd. Take your pick.

Regardless, these ladies prefer to spend their time tinkering and experimenting, and just nerding out in general. They're definitely more approachable than a beautiful, popular, rich lass, that's for sure! However, like with every other girl in existence, you'll still need to approach them for it to work out. How does one go to approach a meganekko, you ask? Well, seeing as she's the more nerdy type, and seeing as you are a nerd as well (because what ladies' man would be on these forums, reading this post?), see what video games, books, card games, and what not the two of you like, and ask her if you want to "see her Pokémon cards", or if she "wants to play [insert game here] with you sometime". She'll most likely say yes, and you'll hit it off for sure!

Now, what if she's just the nerd who does math and science stuff? Well, in short, if you're typically seen as dumb, see if you can have her over as a tutor! If you're more of a smart person, do some experiments with her! Literally! As in doing things together and writing it down! Regardless of what you do, it'll be an experience that will bring the both of you closer together!

That's all I have for now! Join me next time as I chat to you about the Idol Singer! You could probably guess what they're all about, right?

Spicee

All I did was do there history homework