Hunger Games getting out of hand!

Bazer143

I kinda agree with flamer, yes it gets too repetitive but I really dont have a say because I dont go on JB as much as I used to but when I was on diwasty kept on doing hunger games over and ove etc. that's why I left. But anyways I think there should be a limit like what dead said 2-4 rounds.

Ibram

Recognized Member
Just add a rule that doesnt allow minigames to be played back to back. Or for a set amount of times every map

Ibram

Recognized Member
I don't care how much you just love hunger games. Everyone on this thread understands that it shouldn't be played over and over again as it gets repetitive and annoying. It's only logical to not allow it to be played every round. There needs to be a limit, it doesnt have to be severe but it needs to exist. At least I believe so

Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Hunger Games is a good minigame to do with all wardens, its just irritating how some wardens keep doing it OVER AND OVER!

Bazer143

I don't care how much you just love hunger games. Everyone on this thread understands that it shouldn't be played over and over again as it gets repetitive and annoying. It's only logical to not allow it to be played every round. There needs to be a limit, it doesnt have to be severe but it needs to exist. At least I believe so
Truse

Baron

Recognized Member
I personally like hunger games.Just because you dont like the mini game,that doesnt mean you can restrict it to the people who like Hunger Games.
(im sorry if i seem mean)

Nachös

Recognized Member
I personally like hunger games.Just because you dont like the mini game,that doesnt mean you can restrict it to the people who like Hunger Games.
(im sorry if i seem mean)
1.Don't necropost,I think this is dead.
2.He doesn't want to restrict this,he want to reduce the amount of times it being played or put a limit to it.

Baron

Recognized Member
1.Don't necropost,I think this is dead.
2.He doesn't want to restrict this,he want to reduce the amount of times it being played or put a limit to it.

Oh,i noticed that AFTER i posted my comment so whoops