I am not dead -Uriel

UrielVentris

Recognized Member
Greeting and salutations. I'm Uriel Ventris or my Ign BigBoyUriel, After taking a break for a while I decided to come back not only because I missed all my companions especially my son beast who I'm sad to say has died. I like to mess around on jb and say dumb stuff. usually, I'm online in the morning and late at night. I prefer these hours even though we never have admins on that late. The server seems to be calmer. I used to play 24 slots but it died. I have 7,000 hours in tf2 (Don't call me AFKventris for nothing with them 2-hour piss breaks) I have only around 3k hours actual play time and I'm still garbage. I was an admin I don't believe I will be reapplying because this my 4th time getting demoted due to inactivity. I'm simply not consistent enough to take up an admin slot. I know the general consensus for JB is that it's a fucking tumor. you would be correct it very much is. its one of those things though that after a while of playing you just start to make friends who you then joke around with and you start to tune it out. Missed you all <3

Last edited:

Crassus

Welcome back uriel i sorta kinda a tiny bit missed you

Zero1763

Recognized Member

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
I remember seeing you on Jailbreak thinking “Oh, Uriel is on so everything should be in order” only to realize you’re actually afk and the server has gone to shit. Good times
Welcome back btw

Lady_Kyuuna

Recognized Member
Hell yeah dude. :D Welcome back!

Sethy

Dead man walking i see.