i hate and love sg

dipper_43

I used to go on the jb server every day having fun playing games but then i reached about 2 years of playing and now i can barely play becuase multiple things.

one is people who just seem to hate me they kill me when i get lr if im gone they always know and if they are on red, rat on me

second is just people who don't know the rules or are from other servers and think they know everything thing so if i do something unallowed on their server they ban me from blue with the vote.

third and the last thing is freekillers i am a freekiller magnet i barely go on and there isn't a freekiller

Also just for fun im gonna tell you how many times i was freekilled on april 22 today 6 times in less than an hour session of playing

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
Add some admins on steam that are on when you’re usually on. Call them on when there is an issue. Problem solved

UrielVentris

Recognized Member
I used to go on the jb server every day having fun playing games but then i reached about 2 years of playing and now i can barely play becuase multiple things.

one is people who just seem to hate me they kill me when i get lr if im gone they always know and if they are on red, rat on me

second is just people who don't know the rules or are from other servers and think they know everything thing so if i do something unallowed on their server they ban me from blue with the vote.

third and the last thing is freekillers i am a freekiller magnet i barely go on and there isn't a freekiller

Also just for fun im gonna tell you how many times i was freekilled on april 22 today 6 times in less than an hour session of playing
Welcome to jailbreak! enjoy your stay.

sapphire

Recognized Member
One reason why I hate SG is because some people can't record/or decides not to record and make these kind of posts saying they hate SG. You also stated why you hate SG, where is the "love"?

The Rare Bird Heavy

Recognized Member
This also seems mostly focuses on Jailbreak.

You know there are other SG servers right?

A better name for this post be, "I hate and love Jailbreak"

Per[I]sh

I shall welcome you to SG community!