I hate these kinds of people. >_<

LeFrench

Recognized Member
Getting rid of guns won't make people safer. Protecting people will. Now, gun CONTROL should be in affect, I mean, if you just let some guy who just got released for a mental institution get a gun, what kind of society are we setting up?

Now, I think that gun control could work, but you know the drill.. Give a politician an inch and he takes a mile. I think it we should change the second amendment and add in gun control to a SPECIFIC extent in order to protect our rights. (I live in Danmark, but I know a lot about America, because I lived in America for a while).

Don't be a complete redneck and act like they are barging into your homes and ripping your guns from your hands. That is NOT what is happening at all. We are just limiting the guns to certain extents.

Take into consideration Nazi Germany. They started with baby steps until eventually guns were completely ILLEGAL. I have heard the argument of placing more police stations or having guards in neighborhoods, but that is EXACTLY what the Nazi's did! They took peoples guns away and placed guards to keep people in line and make Nazi citizens feel safe.

Again, don't be a hillbilly just yet, guns aren't being taken away, stop acting like they are.

Ratchetncp

Recognized Member
This whole fiasco is really stupid, let's just say this now. GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, STUPID PEOPLE WITH GUNS DO. Now that that's out of the way I can speak, all this bullshit surrounding guns is just complete and utter stupidity. If we were smart we wouldn't have to give a single shit about god damn weapons. Take Switzerland for example, Switzerland has a law that before you graduate from school you must be informed how to use hold and fire a gun almost every citizen in Switzerland owns a gun, an know something else? They have one of the lowest crime rates in this world. Another thing is they're a neutral standing country which means they'll only fight when someone's actually attacking THEM. Unlike America "oh this middle eastern country's under attack let's waste money and peoples lives to go defend it." Fucking genius!

TL;dr I'm moving to Switzerland hen I get enough money.

Ronald (ArcticWolf1911)

This whole fiasco is really stupid, let's just say this now. GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, STUPID PEOPLE WITH GUNS DO. Now that that's out of the way I can speak, all this bullshit surrounding guns is just complete and utter stupidity. If we were smart we wouldn't have to give a single shit about god damn weapons. Take Switzerland for example, Switzerland has a law that before you graduate from school you must be informed how to use hold and fire a gun almost every citizen in Switzerland owns a gun, an know something else? They have one of the lowest crime rates in this world. Another thing is they're a neutral standing country which means they'll only fight when someone's actually attacking THEM. Unlike America "oh this middle eastern country's under attack let's waste money and peoples lives to go defend it." Fucking genius!

TL;dr I'm moving to Switzerland hen I get enough money.

Yeah I totally agree. And for another thing I am not a redneck.... I live near Reading, PA (ghetto as fuck city) and its terrible. I wish I could live somewhere more remote honestly.