I have a complaint about an Admin....

Status
Not open for further replies.

socks_

New Poster
"Big Daddy Lumara" is a hypocrite piece of crap!
Here's why:
I'm currently playing on one of your multiple Jailbreak servers right now and a player named "beast" is freekilling constantly! It started when a player named 'ash' joined and started to freekill. Out of nature, RED (what was left of it) ran to Medic. beast began to kill people even though it is a rule that if a freekiller is on the server killing RED, they can run to Medic. What does Lumara do, hmm...? He gives beast a warning after this happening for TWO ROUNDS. People were yelling at him to stop and Lumara does nothing. He stops "ash", but does nothing about beast. We, naturally, tried to fire him next round. LUMARA SAYS NOT TO FIRE HIM! I eventually remembered back about a month or two ago when Lumara defended beast for freekilling and told us not to fire him then as well! Lumara as a regular player is kinda cool, but as an Admin he sucks balls.

MattHattZak123

Recognized Member
Honestly ur so dumb beast didn't even freekill when ur getting freekilled u can't move it's dumb but it's not in the rules yet that's why he killed you warden doesn't have to pardon but if he doesn't then it's a dick move. Next time learn the rules better before making a complaint

Kona

custom title
If you have a complaint about an Admin, please gather evidence and report them using the report form located here

Status
Not open for further replies.