I kinda didnt think this trought.

whistly

New Poster
So i got new ssd-drive for my pc and didnt think of cloning my old ssd which had the system on it.

i didn't thin saving any of the password's i have so i lost my Gmail pass for my other Sg-Forums so account so i could not get that password

so i had to do a new one

luckily i know all other paswords and stuff but i will be using this account for the forums.

If you wounder ho i am I am Teemo or Nipdex.

I am also playing on my other steam account mainly for reasons (hate my brother <3)
So ask me if you want to add my other account to your friendlist.

Schultz

Recognized Member
So i got new ssd-drive for my pc and didnt think of cloning my old ssd which had the system on it.

i didn't thin saving any of the password's i have so i lost my Gmail pass for my other Sg-Forums so account so i could not get that password

so i had to do a new one

luckily i know all other paswords and stuff but i will be using this account for the forums.

I am also playing on my other steam account mainly for reasons (hate my brother <3)
Hail the viking!

Keywest

Recognized Member

so i had to do a new one

Add me, its your bff keywest