I need help on some matter.

Am I too old for minecraft?

• Total voters

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
I have a 1.7.10 minecraft right now, and I installed forge.

Gimme some good minecraft mods.

(Im serious.)

And also, pls answer poll above.

Edit:

This is for my little cousin. He enjoys minecraft a bit too much.

Crassus

if ur over the age of 13 then ur too old.

and if you disagree with me ur bad

Ivy

Recognized Member
get the AT launcher and install a modpack of your choice! I recommend unabridged or the yogscast complete pack, but ill leave it up to you <3

Last edited:

Fluquor

basically hitlerchan
Staff member
TF2 Admin
FTB Infinity Evolved

Robely

Recognized Member
get the AT launcher and install a modpack of your choice! I recommend unabridged or the yogscast complete pack, but ill leave it up to you <3
Unabriged is great, especially when you spend 3 hours looking for a single pineapple to make a stupid piña colada with your freinds. Also coming across an unclaimed house which looks like a guy spent years on and has an incredible amount of stuff and stealing it is also fun. Not to mention the giant exp tank in his basement that we took without hesitation........ Yeah we're pretty bad people

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
yes still playing MC in 2018 when there is MC with guns.
I downloaded Flan's Mod and added Modern Guns pack. I made a CSGO in minecraft rn. Complete with the store, grenades and guns and pistols ahoo.
I have Team Extreme. I can get all the versions up to latest update. But ok. Ill see.
OOOOOOOO I'll look into that!

Gearthicc

I mean play Minecraft on the ps4 every once and a while. Other than the fanbase being 90% 7 year olds complaining to their mom after getting their house getting blown up by their older brother, I don't really see a reason you'd be "too old" to play Minecraft. If you enjoy it then play it.