If you get in my melee range your kos.

KreepyQuackDuck

Recognized Member
Doesn't baiting counter this? And this is stupid as fuck.

Glaze

Recognized Member
Well, not really, because you are technically running at the warden while he's also running, so that wouldn't be baiting if you hit him. That would be you rebelling. Now, if he just stood dead still and said if you get in my melee range your KOS, while telling you to bumrush, then that would be his fault for baiting.

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
Well, not really, because you are technically running at the warden while he's also running, so that wouldn't be baiting if you hit him. That would be you rebelling. Now, if he just stood dead still and said if you get in my melee range your KOS, while telling you to bumrush, then that would be his fault for baiting.
This isn't the case.
If the red isn't rebelling, and a blu comes in melee range, it's bait.
If both are running it doesn't make a difference.

JSVague

Recognized Member
Ha thats not how it goes down. Usually warden says crouch walk to (insert minigame) and follows that command with if you get in my melee range your kos. thats what wardens typically say. When the warden isnt crouch walking and the reds are, there's no reason a red should be in the wardens melee range unless the warden is acting like a dipshit

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
Ha thats not how it goes down. Usually warden says crouch walk to (insert minigame) and follows that command with if you get in my melee range your kos. thats what wardens typically say. When the warden isnt crouch walking and the reds are, there's no reason a red should be in the wardens melee range unless the warden is acting like a dipshit
That's basically an invalid order.
"If I bait you, you're kos" what???

Schultz

Recognized Member
Why can't people not be smartasses on Jailbreak?

JSVague

Recognized Member
That's basically an invalid order.
"If I bait you, you're kos" what???
forgot to say that lawl. But yeah 99.999901% of the time on jb all the blus are a disgrace

Nessmonk

Recognized Member
Baiting doesn't counter it, but if a blu stops so that reds get in the melee range of him, the blu is baiting

JSVague

Recognized Member
nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Beast

Recognized Member
You can counteract each and every single rule, baiting is no exception.

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
You can counteract each and every single rule, baiting is no exception.
Not really. Baiting is an exception.
If the red isn't rebeling, and the blu gets within melee range, who's fault is it? The blu's.
If a red is in the same minigame as a blu, even during lr, who's fault is it? The blu's.
There is no circumstance where baiting is the red's fault.

JSVague

Recognized Member
If the red isn't rebeling, and the blu gets within melee range, who's fault is it? The blu's.
If a red is in the same minigame as a blu, even during lr, who's fault is it? The blu's.
rekt

Beast

Recognized Member
There is no circumstance where it's a red's fault because this specific circumstance isn't bait at all.

And if a red gets into a minigame with a blu and starts going around saying they're baiting they are as what @Deuce calls em', "Smartasses."

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
There is no circumstance where it's a red's fault because this specific circumstance isn't bait at all.

And if a red gets into a minigame with a blu and starts going around saying they're baiting they are as what @Deuce calls em', "Smartasses."
they're in the same minigame
bait.

JSVague

Recognized Member
Dic is right. Blu's are responsible for where they place themselves becuase they are the ones who are freed to move around in that general vicinity. Reds are only allowed to move where and when the warden tells them

Keoki

Recognized Member
I've been meaning to ask. What is the official ruling about baiting in LR? Is it always a thing? Does the red have to say there is baiting in LR?