If you were in the army. what role/branch would you take?

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
I dont think I could personally make it past boot camp. Theyd yell at me once and my heart would just stop beating right there and then
Or you'll cry because youre sensitive like me.

Kenny Omega

Recognized Member
I would be an officer, so I can rank up using my brain, and my natural ability to assess situations and solve them with possible variations accounted for.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
I would be an officer, so I can rank up using my brain, and my natural ability to assess situations and solve them with possible variations accounted for.
Officeretard. Kek

Lord Homicide

Recognized Member
Sniper, so I can be the world’s first irl sniper main. I won’t be able to hit shit, but man, I can kill them all with a mean bind spam.

Sethy

Sniper, so I can be the world’s first irl sniper main. I won’t be able to hit shit, but man, I can kill them all with a mean bind spam.
you just can for planes to create a smoke trail that resembles a lenny face.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
We are not friends maiev, especially because of what you did.
What I did before? You still salty about that? Ever heard of bamboozle? And dont call me Maiev. Who the fuck is that lol

Kenny Omega

Recognized Member
Maiev is the name I know you by, I wont call you Burnham. Also I am still very upset because of the way you left and the response to the people who responded to you leaving, also the way you threw me under the bus even though I was the last one defending you.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Maiev is the name I know you by, I wont call you Burnham. Also I am still very upset because of the way you left and the response to the people who responded to you leaving, also the way you threw me under the bus even though I was the last one defending you.
You know me by Maiev? The fuck. That sounds like some WoW fan faggot lol. Anyway, if you'd like to address me that, dont. Seems annoying as hell.

Nvm, Id be a fucking sniper. So I could assassinate.