If you were in the army. what role/branch would you take?

Sethy

Anything that does not involve being in combat is not an option. I'd be a paratrooper.

Last edited:

Ivy

Recognized Member
my mom was MP but she always wanted to be an on field translator, and I think if I had to be in the army I would pursuit that too

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Id be a Second Lieutenant.

Fluquor

basically hitlerchan
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Culinary Services & Head Chef, hate seeing people eat pre-packaged foods in cardboard boxes

Kiro

Recognized Member
actually considering joining the coast guard or another branch of the military in the near future

Last edited:

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Culinary Services & Head Chef, hate seeing people eat pre-packaged foods in cardboard boxes

Merpy if she joins the army v
thumb_its-fucking-raw-my-crotch-after-10-hours-of-walking-14407225.png

JackTheRipper

Recognized Member
Getting the feeling you guys never played with an MRE...

The flavors are american foods, which suck, but they're standard foods many of you enjoy, I'm sure.

You add water to heat them, don't drink it. Also don't use them over open fires. Hydrogen bombs and all.

And when you're hungry and in the middle of the woods or nowhere, you'll LOVE them. It tastes like home and its a hot meal with hot coffee or tea.

I keep them throughout my house and in my car. Never know when you need food that lasts forever.

Ivy

Recognized Member
Getting the feeling you guys never played with an MRE...

The flavors are american foods, which suck, but they're standard foods many of you enjoy, I'm sure.

You add water to heat them, don't drink it. Also don't use them over open fires. Hydrogen bombs and all.

And when you're hungry and in the middle of the woods or nowhere, you'll LOVE them. It tastes like home and its a hot meal with hot coffee or tea.

I keep them throughout my house and in my car. Never know when you need food that lasts forever.
yeah, I still have some in my house to this day, just hate the taste of the food inside