im back inb4 i get banned(again)

Damn Daniel!

Recognized Member
yea its me im kreepy and I guess it's my annual reunion and i wanted to say hi again before i get banned i got bored and im sick so im not going to school then i was like "lets play some comp" and i can't forget sg i've had some great times. so hi

SNC

Recognized Member
yea its me im kreepy and I guess it's my annual reunion and i wanted to say hi again before i get banned i got bored and im sick so im not going to school then i was like "lets play some comp" and i can't forget sg i've had some great times. so hi
I had to approve this personally. I think that if you honestly want back I can discuss this with Asu.

One Up

Recognized Member
The minute I saw your name, I knew it was you. What's up Kreepy.

SNC

Recognized Member
life's been gud listen to a hella more drake and watch faze rain (nordan shat) twerk. :)
The content I just deleted that you almost posted was gonna get you banned because it was so dumb.

One Up

Recognized Member
The content I just deleted that you almost posted was gonna get you banned because it was so dumb.
REKT
life's been gud listen to a hella more drake and watch faze rain (nordan shat) twerk. :)
I've been watching OpTic Jewel on Youtube. You should too.
maxresdefault.jpg

SNC

Recognized Member
no that's what beast said to me i was asking him what that was about lmao
You posted a "what the fuck did you say to me" post that was clearly a copypasta.
Tread on thin ice, you should be banned but you aren't.

Damn Daniel!

Recognized Member
You posted a "what the fuck did you say to me" post that was clearly a copypasta.
Tread on thin ice, you should be banned but you aren't.
LITERALLY BEAST SENT THAT TO ME AS A MESSAGE IM NOT MAKING THIS UP
Edit: If you have some sort of way i can talk to you (like kik, instagram, etc) i'll show proof

Last edited:

SNC

Recognized Member
LITERALLY BEAST SENT THAT TO ME AS A MESSAGE IM NOT MAKING THIS UP
Edit: If you have some sort of way i can talk to you (like kik, instagram, etc) i'll show proof
Isn't that the reason why there are private messages but I'll entertain the thought send me it later.

EmNudge

allowed the sun back into the spy room
It's the same thing.
no, it isn't.
I could care less = I care averagely about what you said and have room for caring less (i.e. I might possibly care very much)
I couldn't care less = There is no way for me to care less than how much I care right now (i.e. I care very little)

Beast

Recognized Member
no, it isn't.
I could care less = I care averagely about what you said and have room for caring less (i.e. I might possibly care very much)
I couldn't care less = There is no way for me to care less than how much I care right now (i.e. I care very little)
It's the same idiom, don't overwork it.

One Up

Recognized Member
Has anyone ever noticed than when @Damn Daniel! makes a post, everyone goes into complete chaos, @SNC and @Damn Daniel! are acting differently, @Beast and @EmNudge are being a bunch of grammar nazis and I'm setting here like, these guys are actually special.