Im leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

ainbod

Im leaving the server maybe I keep getting fucking false voted for killing kos people and everyone here fucking hates me cya guys

Spicee

ok

Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Im leaving the server maybe I keep getting fucking false voted for killing kos people and everyone here fucking hates me cya guys
I personally had no problems with you, but I understand why you'd be frustrated after getting false voted.

See ya bud, and you're always welcome back if you want to come back.

sin

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
You don't need to leave the server Ainbod. If what you're saying is true, you can always record a demo and have people punished for false votes. This is the most effective way to deal with such situations, and it won't end up with such an extreme result like leaving. I'm sure some people like your presence, I can already see two people in this post who do. You should reconsider your decision, but if you don't, best of luck and SG Gaming is always welcoming you back if you choose to do so.

Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
This is the most effective way to deal with such situations, and it won't end up with such an extreme result like leaving.
This is true. Reporting who is falsevoting you and basically bullying you is a fine way of dealing with this and no one will blame you for it.

I went through this same type of shit when I first joined the server cause of my age and you just gotta keep your chin up, cause you're mature for your age and you're a great guy to play JB with, so please reconsider :)

Kortex XD

Recognized Member
I was there Ainbod. I'm sorry that the people on that day felt like targetting you because of your age. If you want to keep playing JB you're gonna have to deal with it, but i understand that being bullied sucks. Not playing is also a good idea. Have a good one Ainbod.

meat

Imma be honest I constantly would kill you for the most little things but never had harsh feelings against you im gonna miss ya man.

ainbod

I was there Ainbod. I'm sorry that the people on that day felt like targetting you because of your age. If you want to keep playing JB you're gonna have to deal with it, but i understand that being bullied sucks. Not playing is also a good idea. Have a good one Ainbod.
I won't be permanitly leaving Im just taking a break because I feel targeted for being a child so yeah.

ainbod

I won't be permanitly leaving Im just taking a break because I feel targeted for being a child so yeah.

doomjuan

Ain buddy, don't let some mean mother hubbard get your jailbreak experience ruined, all you have to do is report them with a demo, if that don't work, then use more demos. Take for instance this little command in the console made by Valve. These false voters best hope that they don't get recorded.

doomjuan

Ain buddy, don't let some mean mother hubbard get your jailbreak experience ruined, all you have to do is report them with a demo, if that don't work, then use more demos. Take for instance this little command in the console made by Valve. These false voters better hope that they don't get recorded.

the boi

I get targeted a lot to for being a kid, but the server is just funny so I stay it's nice, also I think you came back because funny freddy man is there

Tibblesz

Bye mate its been fun having you, sucks to see you leave. lots of love being sent your way

Tibblesz

Holy shit wait this thread is from a month ago what????????????????? why is this the most recent post

Status
Not open for further replies.