Jailbreak Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

1jollybestboy2018

New Poster
Hello Owner of Team Fortress 2- Jail Break,

Right now I am so upset with Admin abuse me in Jailbreak because I try to kill 4 persons in red team that are careless. Then Admin ban me for this
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SM] ADMIN: banned 1jollybestboy2018 from the blue team for 2440 minute(s). (freekilling)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I join Jailbreak at 3:45 or 3:50ish, plus I didn't play Jailbreak all day today (6/8/2018). So right now I will never play jailbreak again, unless to ban Admin that try ban me.

Admin didn't say what his name so, can you unban from blue team.

Thanks for read. I hope you understand what I say!

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member

Right now I am so upset with Admin abuse me in Jailbreak because I try to kill 4 persons in red team that are careless. Then Admin ban me for this

[SM] ADMIN: banned 1jollybestboy2018 from the blue team for 2440 minute(s). (freekilling)

So I join Jailbreak at 3:45 or 3:50ish, plus I didn't play Jailbreak all day today (6/8/2018). So right now I will never play jailbreak again, unless to ban Admin that try ban me.

download (1).jpg

Anyway, lemme break this down.

Owner of Team Fortress 2
Wheeze.jpg

The fact that admins dont abuse on SG Gaming but you just somehow need to make an excuse to get unbanned. Oldest trick in the book. There are no careless prisoners, you might have just been baiting and theyve hit you, so you killed them. Maybe

"So right now I well never play jailbreak again." Well good for you, 1 less freekiller off an admin's back.

"unless to ban Admin that try ban me."
You cant ban, and never will be. We don't accept freekillers to be an admin because, freekilling for laughs and giggles shows you're immature and really irresponsible in your duty.

He didnt need to, I now understand what "careless reds" means. It meant you getting hit because you were close to them, so you killed them. The admin has every right to ban you and your case without being appealed.

Unless, "You have any more of that info?"

Last edited:

Shetts

Recognized Member
Try reading the rules
Some people don't know how to read, so an impossible request.

Also @1jollybestboy2018 , we have a discord to get answers quicker than forums and to even talk to a jailbreak admin personally regarding specific situations like the one you are providing us here. Just to let you be aware.

JackTheRipper

Recognized Member
God this guy, @1jollybestboy2018 I TOLD YOU MY NAME and I SPELLED IT OUT FOR YOU.

I told you to make a report if you thought I was abusing, not a forum post you ding-dong....
I'm the admin that teambanned him for that long due to how many he freekilled and how many times he did it.

Just don't try to mass freekill. Its not that hard. Just when you think about doing it, just let it go.

MattHattZak123

Recognized Member

Well if you're banned and not gonna play until you get unbanned, then you might aswell leave the community or wait it out cause your not gonna get unbanned

Zero1763

Recognized Member
God this guy, @1jollybestboy2018 I TOLD YOU MY NAME and I SPELLED IT OUT FOR YOU.

I told you to make a report if you thought I was abusing, not a forum post you ding-dong....
I'm the admin that teambanned him for that long due to how many he freekilled and how many times he did it.

Just don't try to mass freekill. Its not that hard. Just when you think about doing it, just let it go.
40 hour teamban btw<
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.