Jailbreak After dark

Vote kick?

• Total voters
At around 8 pm eastern time jailbreak kinda goes to shit a lot of freekillers and people who don't know the rules join and act like there the shit. Then do whatever they want, now I know what you're think "just call an admin" well from personal experience most admins I know are asleep and no admins means no justice and since there is no vote kick to kick freekillers they get to mow down reds/prisoners and MAYBE get targeted for freekilling and no longer be able to shoot for that round. But when I play during the nights it still the same jsince most of blue are freekillers they finish the job and the rounds dont usually last long, and while this isn't the case all the time sometimes its acts as it does during the day without admins it can get bad and when it gets bad it gets horrible.

MattHattZak123

Recognized Member
Vote kick can be used to abuse so no.

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
Can there just be some message that pops up asking people who just made an account not to ask for vote kick/ban aswell as not asking for more admins. These types of threads are getting ridiculous at this point.

Recognized Member
Can there just be some message that pops up asking people who just made an account not to ask for vote kick/ban aswell as not asking for more admins. These types of threads are getting ridiculous at this point.
What are you talking about? This is only like the 4th one im waiting for #5! I heard that one would be spicy

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
What are you talking about? This is only like the 4th one im waiting for #5! I heard that one would be spicy
I'm pretty sure there have been more than 4. Even if it is only the 4th one a lot more of these types of threads will come. There should be a way to get the message across that these threads have already been made.

Lemmiwinks

At around 8 pm eastern time jailbreak kinda goes to shit a lot of freekillers and people who don't know the rules join and act like there the shit. Then do whatever they want, now I know what you're think "just call an admin" well from personal experience most admins I know are asleep and no admins means no justice and since there is no vote kick to kick freekillers they get to mow down reds/prisoners and MAYBE get targeted for freekilling and no longer be able to shoot for that round. But when I play during the nights it still the same jsince most of blue are freekillers they finish the job and the rounds dont usually last long, and while this isn't the case all the time sometimes its acts as it does during the day without admins it can get bad and when it gets bad it gets horrible.
WE SAID NOT TO TALK ABOUT LATE NIGHT JB

Versity

Recognized Member
The simple solution is to employ more foreign players as admin (British etc), so that we can have an all around the clock watch. Add all the admins to your friends list, so that you can call someone on.

Overeon

The simple solution is to employ more foreign players as admin (British etc), so that we can have an all around the clock watch. Add all the admins to your friends list, so that you can call someone on.

Yeah more admins in different time zones will almost have a 24/7 admins online.