Jailbreak. Has it got worst?

Jailbreak. Has it got worst?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riza

So as my question states. Has SG's Jailbreak got worst? I personally don't know what it was like back in the days when the jailbreak system for SG were good but from the past couple of months I have been playing I've seen it got considerably worst. I understand that they're new staff appearing for instance Tom, lovely person. I'm happy to accept and see new staff come to the ranks of Jailbreak yet nowadays I'd rather have more veteran staff or at least staff that are considerably more active considering the amount of Trolls/minges what ever you decided to call them(These days). Again not to imply I'd not want newer staff. I don't expect this thread to receive any high praise or much care for though I would like to know if peoples opinion of their(Yuki's) Jailbreak server has changed over the course of their time.

I'm not entirely sure how to end this thread though I've attached a question to it so I could understand peoples feedback of their thoughts of the server. I also apologies for any misspelling or grammar errors there is in my thread.

Reactions: Ivy

Ivy

Recognized Member
I also apologies for any misspelling or grammar errors there is in my thread.

there are.. a few.

I understand that they're new staff appearing for instance Tom, lovely person.

Riza, you're a lovely person!

So as my question states. Has SG's Jailbreak got worst? I personally don't know what it was like back in the days when the jailbreak system for SG were good but from the past couple of months I have been playing I've seen it got considerably worst. I understand that they're new staff appearing for instance Tom, lovely person. I'm happy to accept and see new staff come to the ranks of Jailbreak yet nowadays I'd rather have more veteran staff or at least staff that are considerably more active considering the amount of Trolls/minges what ever you decided to call them(These days). Again not to imply I'd not want newer staff. I don't expect this thread to receive any high praise or much care for though I would like to know if peoples opinion of their(Yuki's) Jailbreak server has changed over the course of their time.

I see your argument, and I get what you're going for, but admins are not robots, and people have lives. now, I get what you're going for and agree the jailbreak has gotten worse as time has gone on, but there isn't much that can be done besides hiring more staff and demoting inactive staff.

not to imply

Denied

jb map maker
Sg jailbreak has and always will be shit, it can't really get worse than it already is. Trying to discuss why jailbreak sucks is a waste of time, because it should already be obvious to anyone who cares.

Wickednick

Recognized Member

I'm not entirely sure how to end this thread though I've attached a question to it so I could understand peoples feedback of their thoughts of the server. I also apologies for any misspelling or grammar errors there is in my thread.
Yeah its worse, just cuz more people who got no clue what to do

Snap

TF2 Admin
Sg jailbreak has and always will be shit, it can't really get worse than it already is. Trying to discuss why jailbreak sucks is a waste of time, because it should already be obvious to anyone who cares.

Correct. Anyone who has played Jailbreak for a period of time longer than 45 minutes and has more than two brain cells is able to figure out why Jailbreak sucks. The only way it could possibly get worse is for all admins to resign and let players on the server run it via vote menu. It's always been a game mode to receive flak and it's deserved, it's bad and will continue to be bad for as long as servers running Jailbreak exist.

There are no good ways of automating the game mode because it's easily abused by other players. Vote menu, for example, is an attempt at making the game mode better. It does the job it is supposed to do but it is also able to be abused for others' gain. You can't stop freekillers from joining the server to rain on your parade. You can't expect everyone to actually take the time to read the rules, you can't expect others to follow them either. Jailbreak is fundamentally flawed because it relies on others following the same set of rules. If people do not follow the rules, then you're detracting from the entire point of the game mode. Jailbreak is fun when people abide by rules set in place, but nothing is forcing them to do that aside from admins who can't always be there. And for that, Jailbreak will always be "bad".

I personally don't know what it was like back in the days when the jailbreak system for SG were good

That's the thing, the system we have now is similar to the system we had years ago. It's easy to talk about the past in a positive light if people don't remember it. Jailbreak back when I joined in 2014 was just as bad as it is now, just as it will be in a year from now.

Best possible solution to make SG Jailbreak better is to have more active admins and start pruning inactive ones.

triNEONify

Recognized Member
i miss old jailbreak with cave johnson and 1769 and apple and pachi and quote and trixxie and swiftwind and xspeced when he actually came on and memed around and morgan and practical problems

cube

Recognized Member
Worse* but in hasn't gottem worse we just have the same problems shifting between the player base.

Hell yeah, for the past 3 years I have been playing it got from wow fun, to fun, to ehh, to squeakers, to shit admins, to even more shit admins, cancer community, and admins that dont know how to use their own system.

Wickednick

Recognized Member
i miss old jailbreak with cave johnson and 1769 and apple and pachi and quote and trixxie and swiftwind and xspeced when he actually came on and memed around and morgan and practical problems
>not mentioned
I know I was fetal cancer but I was there
:(

Moashu

Recognized Member
It's a fucking cycle
>Someone dies
>FREEKILLFREKILL WARDEN!!!111
>Arguments happend
>Mass rebels
>One team dies
>Rince
>Repeat

SGJailbreak.exe in a nutshell.

Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Jailbreak has been stuck in a pit of shit for a really long time, since 2015, really. The more popular something gets, the worse it seems to get.

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
Jailbreak has been stuck in a pit of shit for a really long time, since 2015, really. The more popular something gets, the worse it seems to get.
latest

Back in the ye olden times it was shit but it also had it's entertaining moments.
Now it's just shit with shit on top with some side of shit.

The Incognito

Recognized Member
Jailbreak had his great moments back in the day but now, as some of the majority of people that were staff has now retired and with this means that the jb needs more staff, as of now the new staff (wich in my personal opinion is too short) have a good way to be a good admin, but they needs practice, this is part of the problem, the next part is that SG has this particular kind of people (not going to tag because favoritism) that actually makes the server a good place to have a good time, but now those people are gone too as the old staff, so this new "generation" of SG Jaikbreak seems to be a little bit bad, with the majority as kids screaming and some teenagers that think they are funny so they just make some incrediblely loud sounds on mic and make bad jokes, with this beign exposed now you can imagine that how bad has become the server and why those good old people think 2 times before entering the server

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Jailbreak had his great moments back in the day

screaming and some teenagers that think they are funny so they just make some incrediblely loud sounds on mic and make bad jokes, with this beign exposed now you can imagine that how bad has become the server and why those good old people think 2 times before entering the server

When you realize incogs back in the day was the time of buns, thus sadly nullifying the now its just kids making "funny" noises argument

Spoiler alert, its always been that way

Denied

jb map maker
>not mentioned
I know I was fetal cancer but I was there
:(
You're still fetal cancer.

>2015
Jailbreak has been cancer since waaaay before 2015. It dates back to css, and it hasn't changed.

Jailbreak
(Jey-il-br-eyk)

Jailbreak is a gamemode on TF2. It is filled with Blood-curling bad mic'd kids/kids who tend to minge, and teenagers who thinks their joke is funny but in reality its annoying as fuck.

Examples:

I play Jailbreak.

My jewish friend play jailbreak

Synonyms:
Cancer, Stupid, Retarded, Annoying, Bad

Shiina

New Poster

i know cave if you want him to come back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.