Jailbreak. Has it got worst?

Jailbreak. Has it got worst?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

minimoth

Necropost
i dont want him to come back to this hell hole i just want him back on my steam friends list so i can have somebody to love
You totally forgot me too. I didn't know you well but we talked, occasionally. My alias then was Kreepy. And I found jailbreak much fun back in 2014 when people genuinely had fun, and nice laughs were shared. I still remember when I got my first unusual that I unboxed and @Baron went crazy. I was what is called "fetal cancer" back then, and you can check my bans for that. I regret acting that way, but I don't regret playing jailbreak on this server.

triNEONify

Recognized Member
You totally forgot me too. I didn't know you well but we talked, occasionally. My alias then was Kreepy. And I found jailbreak much fun back in 2014 when people genuinely had fun, and nice laughs were shared. I still remember when I got my first unusual that I unboxed and @Baron went crazy. I was what is called "fetal cancer" back then, and you can check my bans for that. I regret acting that way, but I don't regret playing jailbreak on this server.
OH SHIT KREEPY LMFAO BRO YOU GOT ME DEAD xddddd but yeah i forgot so many fucking people its wild how many people remember me :3

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Necropost
m y a l i a s w a s k r e e p y
what a bad

Status
Not open for further replies.