[Jailbreak] heavy is too fast/too healthy

Medical

I understand heavy needs to be a tad faster so he can keep up with the rest of the group, but I feel like he shouldn't be this fast. He also doesn't really need 320hp, and could still be viable to play as if he went back to the normal amount. thank you for coming to my ted talk. also make scout not double jump :)

Pat

Recognized Member
I understand heavy needs to be a tad faster so he can keep up with the rest of the group, but I feel like he shouldn't be this fast. He also doesn't really need 320hp, and could still be viable to play as if he went back to the normal amount. thank you for coming to my ted talk. also make scout not double jump :)
Scout double jump is fine and should stay. Heavy being too fast i can see but then again, blue--> guns, red heavy--> no guns. Just hit your shots : shrug : (300 health for heavy also sounds kinda good though instead of 320 :) )

Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Honestly the only problem I see from heavy being faster is that equipping the GRU makes heavy literally the fastest class and a pain in the ass to catch whenever you're on blue, an easy fix would probably just be getting rid of the ability to equip GRU or just editing his speed back down.

holdmybeer

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Neither of these issues seem that serious to me. It's pretty easy to counter them with powerjack or just playing soldier and hitting your rockets. But if we're on a map with long hallways, a GRU heavy on something like famouz is just soooo annoying.

Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
a GRU heavy on something like famouz is just soooo annoying.

This exactly. Famouz is the worst map for a GRU heavy as they literally can turn a corner or go into the sewers and disappear because of how fast they are. It also doesn't help on maps with secrets in the cells like famouz, 8bit or even bricks, as both secrets in the cells lead to either armory or a pretty beefy ammo secret, which can end a round pretty fast if the blus didn't even know they left the cell.