Jailbreak Map Type Poll

Open land w/Sniping Areas (minecraft_dynf & hopjb) or Closed/Landlocked Areas (mlcastle & Famous)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buns

Recognized Member
Just a general inquiry about what types of map players prefer. Please tell me reasons why and for what team you are specifying.

Catmary

Open, it's a lot more fun to run around, and have a lot of opportunities for rebelling, etc.

SNC

Recognized Member
Just a general inquiry about what types of map players prefer. Please tell me reasons why and for what team you are specifying.
I think a good mix of both is nice.

The Incognito

Recognized Member
Open maps gives more possibilities to reds to actually do something besides being prisoners, aslo for blues is a good thing because they can't get cornered by reds and get killed, if a red runs away, blues (snipers) have chance to kill the runner, so open maps = more fun + challenge to both teams

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Open maps tend to have more delaying due to them being larger

Id say closed, more possibilities for minigames

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
A middle ground for the two (eventhough i picked closed).
mlcastle falls under the decent jb map size and positioning while maps like casuarina tends to be really annoying since snipers can sit on rooftops or just be far away as possible making it less possible to rebel (unless you're a sniper yourself).

Except when that sniper is SNC.
He sucks.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Closed
underwater looks cool

Denied

jb map maker
Idc, aslong as the main cell area is hard to escape in the beginning of the round. Rebelling should get easier as the round progresses.

1bubbainpa

Recognized Member
Closed, IMO it's easier to rebel in closed areas than open areas when half the blue team are snipers, but maps will a balance of both open and closed are more popular, like ml_castle.

kitty

I prefer closed maps a lot more, because I think its way too easy for a sniper to destroy all the rebels in an open map.

UrielVentris

Recognized Member
small, big maps take to much time to walk around and travel between minigames
best map is sincinnati, well not the build quality or planning but like the concept.

Pgapepper

I like maps with closed indoor areas and open outdoor areas. For example, Space I like the layout of (even if the map itself is kinda bad.)

Drako1245

Recognized Member
I'd have to go with open because it allows the possibility of people who play sniper on red to actually get kills... also open maps just have a better feel...