[Jailbreak] Shortstop

Spicee

Please Note, the shortstop isn't OP, its just annoying. People only use it on blu to grief and be annoying. Literally the other day I saw someone get pushed out of a stack only to get killed. I fully believe it should be removed from blu. I know that some of you will disagree. Anyways theirs my hot take.

Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Honestly, I agree, only a handful of people actually use it because they prefer the shortstop, they always use it just to push people.

The amount of times I've had to slay people for using the shortstop to freehit is way bigger than the amount of people I've slain for using airblast, which is genuinely ridiculous.

zene

Please Note, the shortstop isn't OP, its just annoying. People only use it on blu to grief and be annoying. Literally the other day I saw someone get pushed out of a stack only to get killed. I fully believe it should be removed from blu. I know that some of you will disagree. Anyways theirs my hot take.
maybe just don’t die next time gg ez. L

Klub

bro what am i meant to do with my shortstop that i renamed into the freehitter 9000?!! use it in casual?!

♥RizaTiz♥

Recognized Member
Most annoying part is is that it deals 1 damage, so some asshole can just go up, shove a red and boom, go back to medic if a minigame requires HP.

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Pushing innocent reds would fall under the same rule as using the airblast needlessly. Displaced reds for those reasons are still innocent. There might be some rule additions rather than banning the shortstop at this time.