Jailbreak Things

triNEONify

Recognized Member
So, one of the rules is:

"Audible Microphone
You must have a working and audible microphone in order to join blue.
Up to 1 hour of Guard Ban"

I find it pointless when blues join the team, use their mic once, and just use chat the rest of the time they're there. Can we add in the small rule from before (unless it's an unwritten one), "All blues must be willing to use their microphone" because though the, "blues must be willing to go warden" rule is in, not all of them do this.

Also, adding on to the microphone,

Speaking clearly

You must speak at a regular speaking pace.
Purposely slurring is not allowed.

should also include, "Speaking in an auible volume and/or fashion" (no super thick accents, please)

If any other rule related complaints are deep in the abyss of your mind, comment!

Recognized Member
I totally agree about using their mics, but this really should be common sense. I don't think I agree about the accents though it doesn't seem completely fair.

Thresher

Recognized Member
I totally agree about using their mics, but this really should be common sense. I don't think I agree about the accents though it doesn't seem completely fair.
Yea. I mean some accents you can tell. But theres nothing you can really do if you have a thick accent. You cant just stop talking with an accent.
I feel kinda bad if I would need to stop someone from going on blue because of how they talk.

triNEONify

Recognized Member

That's fine. I just put in the accents thing because every now and then (and admit it, this happens to you too) I encounter the one rare super-ultra-hardcore foreign hindi/french/some-country-i-can't-think-of child who knows the rules, but nobody understands.

Nomad

Recognized Member
I don't have a understandable accent ^^
But yeah I agree with 17.

Thresher

Recognized Member
Hungarians took over orange, when i come on its all like "Trade me, trade me, trade me" And then gettin yelled at for declining
I don't get it
How are there so many Hungarians but no one else?
Is it because the other countries have their own stuff? I know that the Germans have their own websites and German forums so they don't go on the English, and that's why a lot of smaller countries go on the US. But isn't Hungarian closer to Finnish then English?

Also, we kinda need a rule like, you can change your LR if its before the blues start to play. Since I HATE IT when they make it so you need to add it all in one comment. That's really obnoxious.

Reactions: Cat

Thstardust

Recognized Member
Hungarians took over orange, when i come on its all like "Trade me, trade me, trade me" And then gettin yelled at for declining
This. SO MUCH THIS. They trade you. Put up some uncraft weps, or if your really lucky, just regular weapons. Then they say: Add hat. And they will never speak again. I think the major problem is the same as for russians. They are nationally proud, and wants to show off their nationality. Therefore most of them have [HUN] in their name, and you can therefore be sure. There's probably a shit ton of people on the servers form britain/US, but less of those puts [US] in their name. Basically its all about the individual spirit towards your nationality in the different countries, where russia is a good example.

Bleedout

Well there always is a code line that forces a warden instead of having to manually type "!w". It COULD help. But it's @Asu to decide that.

triNEONify

Recognized Member
This. SO MUCH THIS. They trade you. Put up some uncraft weps, or if your really lucky, just regular weapons. Then they say: Add hat. And they will never speak again. I think the major problem is the same as for russians. They are nationally proud, and wants to show off their nationality. Therefore most of them have [HUN] in their name, and you can therefore be sure. There's probably a shit ton of people on the servers form britain/US, but less of those puts [US] in their name. Basically its all about the individual spirit towards your nationality in the different countries, where russia is a good example.

LET'S BE NATIONAL DICKS TOO AND PUT [US] or . . . . uhh . . . [UK] (?) IN OUR NAME