Javacoding

Piceous

Recognized Member
Do we have anybody who is new/expert level coder for Java?
I'm looking for a tutor.
It may be a paid postion based on your level on expertise in the field.

SNC

Recognized Member
Do we have anybody who is new/expert level coder for Java?
I'm looking for a tutor.
It may be a paid postion based on your level on expertise in the field.
Only C++, sorry, but I think @One Up Java codes.

One Up

Recognized Member
ayyy

Yeah, I'm a bit rusty but I'm sure when I review the Java api and take a look through some school projects, I'll be fine

Yunkster

Recognized Member
If you're completely new to Java then there's literally no reason to waste money on a tutor, lol. Just use online resources and Google - it's 2017, dude.
If Indian and Chinese village peasants can figure out basic code on their own, you can too.

Piceous

Recognized Member
If you're completely new to Java then there's literally no reason to waste money on a tutor, lol. Just use online resources and Google - it's 2017, dude.
If Indian and Chinese village peasants can figure out basic code on their own, you can too.
Completely irrelevant comment here man.

SNC

Recognized Member

SNC

Recognized Member
But I wasn't asking for that. Sorry it came out rude.
Yes, telling people that their comments are irrelevant instead of saying "Sorry, that suggestion is not one I want" is not a great way of handling it. But anyway, there are online things that you don't need payment for, and you may not want to hear it but you may not find a teacher better than youtube videos. It'd take at most an hour to get started. That's the only suggestion I can provide unless someone wants to provide you their service.

Piceous

Recognized Member
Yes, telling people that their comments are irrelevant instead of saying "Sorry, that suggestion is not one I want" is not a great way of handling it. But anyway, there are online things that you don't need payment for, and you may not want to hear it but you may not find a teacher better than youtube videos. It'd take at most an hour to get started. That's the only suggestion I can provide unless someone wants to provide you their service.
I didn't make this post clear at all.
I've already begun the learning process using Codecedamy, Im looking for some with skill to teach me in the inner workings after I finish learning the fundementals

SNC

Recognized Member
I didn't make this post clear at all.
I've already begun the learning process using Codecedamy, Im looking for some with skill to teach me in the inner workings after I finish learning the fundementals
Oh. Well then you may need a book for that if you can't find someone. But you might be able to find someone, just don't know where.

Tricky

•~•
*plays clip of Swift saying as Barely "I KNOW C++"*
Oh. Well then you may need a book for that if you can't find someone. But you might be able to find someone, just don't know where.
Shelly Cashman series is what I recommend
because I learned how to do HTML and Photoshop
They actually go into details, like a lot than it is needed.
But still 'tis good
I mean, I don't know about Java Programming so what do I know :p