JB gagged

toocozyy

I was gagged for no reason when I was explaining to someone why he was free killed. I got gagged for no reason.

ApexPredator436

Recognized Member
Are you completely sure this is the complete story? Cause typically admins don't gag people for no reason. Perhaps asking why you got gagged next time would have cleared this up before you went to make a post.

Leviathan

Recognized Member
Who gagged you?

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
Kinda suspicious that you were gagged for that, you sure you weren't spamming and/or insulting to the point where you got gagged?

Jimmy

Recognized Member
You knew too much he had to shut you down. But actually though you could have included the admin in question.

Tricky

•~•
You knew too much he had to shut you down. But actually though you could have included the admin in question.
You apprently can't read.
sorry if I forgot to ungag you, there was just too much chaos earlier.
EDIT: I gagged him for a reason, i didn't gag him for no reason.

Last edited:

Jimmy

Recognized Member
You apprently can't read.
sorry if I forgot to unmute you, there was just too much chaos earlier.

oh my bad

and even then i could probably have narrowed it down to 2-3 people the others could not have done it

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
EDIT: I gagged him for a reason, i didn't gag him for no reason.
Called it, admins don't gag all willy nilly especially if he was explaining to a guy why he was freekilled.
tumblr_m16jm1BQ6O1r4xp0qo1_500.gif

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
WHERE DO YOU FIND ALL THESE IMAGES, I REALLY NEED TO KNOW
I type a name of an image and put gif at the end in google images (and hope it exists) and copy the direct link, plus the ones i like are bookmarked for any occasion. The internet is a wonderful place when you put some effort into it.